Someone wrecked and I might be a ahole - Read and decide

• Your an A-hole

Votes: 98 96.1%
  • He probably would have hurt someone, and your ok

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he never hurt anyone else, but with a history of being a drinking driver, I'm sure he'll figure out a way to hurt or maim some innocent one day...don't wish anything bad on the guy, but that is one less drunk on a bike for a while...he's lucky he didn't kill himself...

Drunk drivers deserve every horrible thing that happens to them. It is the innocent people that they hurt or kill that don't deserve the pain or heartache. You are fine in my book. But then again I am an ahole.

he is an a$$ hat and he got what he deserved.
+1 idea.gif and on top of that, he'll probably buy another bike and do it again ! I just hope he doesn't hurt anyone else except his self the next time also  wink.gif . Hope he takes some personal responsibility for himself and others, but I doubt it down.gif . Excessive drinkers usually don't, as in, "Officer I just had a couple of beers, and I'am real sorry I just KILLED those people but it's not MY fault"   sad.gif

I've kept my name for this very reason. I share your sentiment, and in addition, I would bust a gut laughing when I heard this.

But that's just me, I laugh at drunks, among the many other failures in society. laugh.gif

he's damaged goods. something in his life makes him live like that and he needs a friend to step in and lend him a hand mentally/emotionally.

that said, get him off the street. driving drunk isn't just a bad idea, it's ILLEGAL and maybe the LAW will sober him up. waste of flesh.

If it is being parted out, I would like the stock seats if price is right! And NO YOU ARE NOT AN A-HOLE!! It was only a matter of time. Better him, than an innocent person or a child!

a shame that a good bike like the busa had to get in the way while mother nature was cleaing the gene pool.

I have not realy looked hard at the bike as my shop is still in the process of getting estimates for the guy on repairs. My guess is that we are going to buy it off him for way less than we sold it. Please do not take this as a parting message as I do not know the future of the bike but I will let anyone that is interested in parts know as soon as I do if we can selll them. From memory this is the run down

Front wheel bent like a fortune cookie, one or both of the rotors might be salvagable. Calipers are ok but wheel fairing is damaged but repairable. Front nose cowling heavily damaged but all the pieces are still there for any body man that would be interested. Right side fairing and tail has expexted road rash and the tank is dented. The Full system is banged up but probably re usable. Swing arm subframe and frame look to be squared away. Motor still holding all fluids and is not damaged but we have not gotten to the poit of starting. Front fairing stay totaled and gauge cluster totaled. Seats and grab bar ok. left side fairings are ok but I think all inner dash pannels are deformened don't know if any are still worth squat. Rearsets and passenger pegs ok I believe. Not sure about triples forks and bars as I didn't realy look that hard. Anyone interested in parts post up and through a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I know something. Probably this week or next week.

Shaw you do not know this guy he only went to sonics once and told me he would rather go to hooters "Because they sell beer there" If I see him I will point him out to you.

The A-hole is him! Don't feel bad for having negative thoughts about this guy, it's natural and deserved it sounds like!!

you need to adjust you poll and add a few lines to it\\

hes the azzhole and needs to be sited and go to alc screening

hes lucky he only got 2 broke arms(not that i wish him harm)

should i slap the moron around and tell him we wont be helping get him back on a bike

I would never wish harm on the guy, but him being stupid is his own fault!! so I would not feel sorry for him either. he is the A-hole not you IMHO wink.gif

Moved to polls to ease forum search and for housekeeping... smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back