Someone tell me why your not using the classifieds

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Someone tell me why the classifieds isn't being used. Folks are always wanting to sell and it's super simple to use.. Why aren't you guys using it? It's free ya know.

CAp

Lock the for sale forums so that no more posts can go into them and that will make people start using the classifieds.
Anybody that has a current ad can switch them and pending deals can be finalized through Pm if the ad is already started.

One word-economy! I had little response to my ad ,think the prices are inline (offers ?),will bump it up. Granted, not the most sought after parts!:laugh: On the buying side I am now a little gun-shy. Last purchase was not what I thought I was buying, ???,was refunded. Prior to that got burned(first time)on a wind screen,just talked to my cc company today, we know how much ppal is concerned!:poke: Well thats my personal take on it. PS: Wanted to jump on something the other day (sent pm) and have not heard a pm back about it in regard to my concerns about how to assure a good outcome....aka -aquiring said item in person.??? Oh well. :beerchug:
just read previous post,is the classifieds diff from for sale? If so take my post in a diff context:whistle:

Last edited:
everyone is used to the "old way" and unless you force the issue, it wont change.. (you know us old dogs and new tricks thing)..

A clean break from the other forum will be needed too... I doubt having to pop back and forth from old/new is going to be very popular.. Perhaps lock the old thread, give everyone a week or two to move their items..

I try not to push anyone into anything I really want people to just help me out and just start posting over in the classifieds... I think once you do it you would be amazed at how easy and better organized it would be.

Come on guys help me help you!

Randy is volunteering to help anyone that needs to post up a for sale item...

Doug

Well, the first thought that popped into my mind was "There's a classified section?" A quick look at the links at the top of page fixed that. I'm guessing most users haven't even been into it. :huh:

where is the "wanted" section?? I have a few things I would like to post... but theya re WTBs instead of FSs

Ok Doug, there you have it... the first "OFFICIAL SALE" off the classifieds section...

Hey Eric, shipping out first thing in AM.(sent you email) one click works ok?

Ok you guys that have used it need to tell the others how easy it was to post and buy.....

Thanks for being the first!

cap

Back