Someone stole my son's dog

I don't really know how to respond to this post. How could someone do that ? What a lowlife POS. I hope the dog turns on whoever did this, and pays them back. Tell your son we are sorry for his loss and we will pray for the dogs return.

I didn't read all the post so maybe someone has already suggested it.

Call all the animal control and dog pounds in that area and report the missing dog.

I would also inform all the vets in the area as well.

It never hurts to be to cautious.

Maybe put an add in Local paper.

I'm so sorry for his loss. I will pray that his dog will be returned to him soon!

I'm truly sorry for your son. I couldn't imagine someone stealing one of my dogs. It's already been said that it's like loosing a child. I pray that he gets his friend back quickly. And with any luck he returns with the scumbag thief's manhood as a chewtoy!

I'm am speechless but not surprised.

There I sick people out there, I will pray for his safe return.

When my son called me and told me about this.  My first thought was I can't believe it, and then how can I fix it.  I knew there was nothing I could do, and I felt totally helpless.  Pretty much a sinking feeling, it made me naucious.  Like some of you have said, losing your dog is almost as bad as losing a family member.

It's depressing how many pos people these days don't care who they hurt or cause anguish for. I'll pray that the sh!tbag who took your son's pet gets the bad karma he deserves.

No, nothing new to report. My sons dog has not been found yet. Hopefully it will be. The saddest part of the whole thing is that he had to leave the area where his dog was taken. Being an over the road truck driver he had to get to Portland, Or by this am and make a delivery. He has been in touch with the police and they have been nice to him and said they are keeping an eye out. But... nothing yet.

Just talked to my son.  Sadly, no new news about his dog.  But...  I need to elaberorate a little bit on the whole scenero.  My son was on his way to Portland, Or. when his dog was taken.  He was supposed to deliver his load this am and then spend today and tomorrow with his wife and stepson.   His step son is an invalid essentially from birth and has been bed ridden his whole life.  Unfortunately a couple of weeks ago, his condition deteroriated and he was taken by ambulance from the Medford, Or. area to Portland for emergency surgery.  And... he doing better but still in the hospital there.  So, anyway my son was on his way to see them when his dog was stolen.   Of course my son told his wife what had happened and she called a TV station in Portland and a reporter picked on the story and actually put it on TV.  I guess it been on the news throughout Oregon.   Well a family with Doberman pups saw the story, contacted the TV station, and the TV station put them in touch with my son.   They are giving him a Doberman puppy. After seeing the story on TV they felt they had to do something to help my son.  He was on his way to get his new puppy as I was speaking to him on the phone.    To me this is a totatally incredable story.  Last night some evil spirited person stole his dog, and today a totally generous family is giving him one of their new pups.  We're all hoping that Fenix is found and is returned to my son, but at least now he will have a new Doberman puppy to love.  It may seem to some that its a little over the top to get this emotional about a dog, but honestly, I have had dogs that were a lot better than some people I have known.   Any how, thanks for listening.  I really appreciate it.

I understand about the way you feel about Fenix. When my dog(125lb American Bulldog) got neutered I slept with him on the couch with him in my arms. I hope that POS gets caught and your son get Fenix back safe and sound.

snakeyezzz, thanks I appreciate your comments. I really hope the idiot gets caught too.

Back