Someone stole my son's dog

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Just need to vent a little bit here...  My son is an over the road truck driver, and he works really hard like the rest of us.  He stoped in Roseburg, Oregon for coffee, and to take his Doberman for a walk.  He tied his Doby away from normal foot traffic so he would be safe.  Hes done this a bunch of times.  When he came out of the store to take his dog for a walk Fenix is gone.   He looked every where and couldn't find him.  He called the police and they tried to help him find Fenix, but no luck. Needless to say, he is devastated.  This dog was his buddy and was with him in the truck all the time.  Now he's really upset. He's had this dog for about 12 years.   I can't believe the level people stoop to.  Its just a mean and evil thing to do.   Just needed to get this off my chest.  My son is feeling really bad right now.

(Copperone @ Dec. 23 2006,22:23) Title shoud read someone stole my son's dog. Sorry
Changed for you..

Sorry to hear about this.. thoughts go out for your son....
sad.gif

Sorry to hear of this Dan
sad.gif

Is he sure someone took him
rock.gif
or did he get loose and run away ?

No he didn't get loose. He the kind of dog that wouldn't go anywhere without my son. He spent about 3 hours looking for him. But he finally had to leave. He has a chip, so if someone trys to take him to a VET they hopefully will call the police. The police in Oregon told him its a class 1 felony to steel an animal. I hope he gets found, he's an old dog that needs proper care. Thanks for the encourging works. I'll pass them on to my son.

Very sad to hear
sad.gif

Its the practically the same as kidnapping your kids
argue.gif

I hope someone returns your son's dog.

That is horrible. I hope they find him.
E

I lost my dog. that brings a tear to my eye. It's like lose'n a kid. I feel for him..... people just don't care.....

(Copperone @ Dec. 23 2006,23:35) No he didn't get loose.  He the kind of dog that wouldn't go anywhere without my son.  He spent about 3 hours looking for him.  But he finally had to leave.  He has a chip, so if someone trys to take him to a VET they hopefully will call the police.  The police in Oregon told him its a class 1 felony to steel an animal.  I hope he gets found, he's an old dog that needs proper care.  Thanks for the encourging works.  I'll pass them on to my son.
Chip? Oh, he will show up.

Just unbelievable shid. I really don't know what to say.

A persons Dog for cryin out loud?

runeight...

I know how hard it is to lose your best buddy. Hopefully they'll get a hit on the chip and he'll get his back.

Thanks guys, I'll pass on the kind works to my son. Crazy world we live in these days.

that is just plain ol mean. some kid or low life did that. i am sorry for the anguish this has caused to you son and pray for the return of his best friend to him.

I hate to hear about stuff like this.

I hope your son gets him back. My heart goes out to him and to his best friend.

--Wag--

Sick...absolutely disgusting what some people feel they have to do. I hope who ever is responsible comes to their sense and finds a way to return the family member taken. Sorry to hear.

sorry to hear about your son's dog. Where did he have him tied up? Maybe someone just thought he was abandon and thought they were doing the right thing. I hope he gets him back soon.

Sorry to hear about your Son's dog being taken... hope they find the thief and let Fenix chew on them for awhile....

Back