Someone\'s posting under my UserName!!!

G

I went back and deleted all that crap from Scott(Tx) under my UserName...

It was my fault...I picked busa as my old password....pretty easy guess....He may not have even known that a Scott already existed and picked the same lame password as my old one when he first posted....I changed it to something a little less obvious!

No - the imposter was using his login. Check out the profile. The real Scott has also been good enough to remove the imposter's posts. The real Scott must have used a password that was easy to crack?

What's up????? This flaming a-hole from Texas ...aka Scott(Tx) is using my Username!!

Did he figure out my password or is there a security problem here?

I wouldn't mind it...but this guy is acting like a real d*ck!

No, it will not allow duplicate names or passwords, but he might have just entered the same name and password and lucked out...then again, he might have done this on purpose and happened to find an easy password.

It's a good lesson in password security, however...

BigDog

This explains the friction on the zx12 thread, glad you cleared that up buddy.

I changed my password....Let's see if that cleans up the problem.....

I don't know if changing password would make any difference. If system will take same user name, from different e-mail address. Could be a lot of "Scott" 's out there.

Just a thought over on the labusas board for zx12 there is a screen name of DS had the the same post as you Scott a real punk.
that is why I asked if he was posting under another name.

Johnny I can vouch for DS, a really cool dude and hardcore enthusiast from the OLD school. He just thinks he's in the "belly of the beast" at l.a.b's and comes off real defensive. Texas boy like ya'll, he's straight!

Omega;
I wonder if this scott POS
saw DS post on labusas and then just posted it hear I never have had a problem with DS
He is fun to jab at and I am sure we will race one day.
the post was word for word.

Yea....I picked a simple password and got my "just desserts"!....

I changed my password to something a little more cryptic this time!

Sorry....we bankers just don't "talk trash" that much....Trust me, when I ride into work with my Aerostich suit, Sidi boots and full helmet...they think that's radical enough!

I wondered what was up with Scott!

I looked at the bio to see who the A-hole was, saying he was from TX, and saw a banker from Delaware. I thought something was wierd.

Yeah, DS (David I think he is) is alright, like Omega said, he just doesn't hold back.

Back