someone is scamming my busa on ebay

chrisr

Donating Member
Registered
Someone is scamming my busa on ebay again. Its a 2000 blue and silver with chrome rims and swing arm,lowered,etc... The guy want 3500.00 and that includes shipping. Check it out item number 250025996104. It probably wont last, I contacted ebay already. This is this second time that I have found it on ebay since I bought it 2 years ago. Even the vin matches!!!

That's the main reason I didn't buy mine off ebay, way to many scams goin' on so I bought mine locally.

looks like it has 18 bids. already more than the 3500 he was asking for it? looks like you might have to give up your bike....its going to sell
biggrin.gif

(psycobusa @ Sep. 06 2006,20:48) looks like it has 18 bids. already more than the 3500 he was asking for it?  looks like you might have to give up your bike....its going to sell  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That's just wrong man....funny, but wrong.

biggrin.gif

someone is scamming my busa on ebay[/Quote]

I'd just keep your Busa off of e-bay altogether. It really shouldn't be buying stuff online anyway.

Hell some pretty little CBR600RR is going to show up at your door...

(Revlis @ Sep. 07 2006,10:56) someone is scamming my busa on ebay

I'd just keep your Busa off of e-bay altogether.  It really shouldn't be buying stuff online anyway.

Hell some pretty little CBR600RR is going to show up at your door...[/Quote]
laugh.gif
I am just starting to appreciate your humor Rev LOL !

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,13:59)
(Revlis @ Sep. 07 2006,10:56) someone is scamming my busa on ebay

I'd just keep your Busa off of e-bay altogether.  It really shouldn't be buying stuff online anyway.

Hell some pretty little CBR600RR is going to show up at your door...
laugh.gif
 I am just starting to appreciate your humor Rev LOL ![/Quote]
Revlis was the first person to PM me on here. He explained his humor in the PM and I have been enjoying it ever since! I look forward to reading his posts now!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I checked this morning and it was gone already. I sent emails to the high bidder so he would'nt make a mistake and keep bidding...

bad busa bad bad busa....now...if it orders passwords for naughty naughty wink wink say no more sites.....lol

Back