Somebody's gonna get a SWEET deal!!

Bots, I would gladly trade your bike for that car...

Omg!!!!!

That can't be for real!!!??

It's got 'maged' wheels on it and custom paint as well as door poppers, oh my.

If you look at wheel pic it's been curbed worse than your local drunk!

Bots go ahead and text him saying you have a 2008 Busa you want to trade and can you come over now.
See what happens.

With over 90K miles on my bike, I think it's an even trade.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

that thing is sweet !!! I'd trade but I don't want to rip the guy off !!

Dear kind Sir,

I am in pure amazement and admirations of your gorgeous automobile! It look very fast....much faster than my motorcycle. I would very much like to communicate with you in regards of this very urgent matter. It has very recently come to my attention that I must give up my new truck and my Hayabusa as there are government peoples after me trying to take my stuffs. I would only need from you your address and I will send my courier with my truck and motorcycle to exchange with your fine car. Please get back with me as soon as possible as I do not have time for the essence.

Yours very truly,

Mac

Easley East-20120503-00134.jpg

LOL- nice, mr Zimbabwe scammer! You should have included something about a certified check for shipping... LOL

Dear kind Sir,

I am in pure amazement and admirations of your gorgeous automobile! It look very fast....much faster than my motorcycle. I would very much like to communicate with you in regards of this very urgent matter. It has very recently come to my attention that I must give up my new truck and my Hayabusa as there are government peoples after me trying to take my stuffs. I would only need from you your address and I will send my courier with my truck and motorcycle to exchange with your fine car. Please get back with me as soon as possible as I do not have time for the essence.

Yours very truly,

Mac

That's great :rofl:
'I do not have time for the essence' hahahahahaha

Your concocted and purposeful misuse and misspelling of the English language is pure genius I tell ya!

Back