Somebody Splain to me

it's a really cool feature
to let u know who's in the in crowd
and it currently is inopperable
wow.gif

no it justs let us know
who is possibly helpful or knowledgeable or good to deal with or you get the idea

Hmmmm very interesting. Glad I seen this post, almost asked the same "?"

The down side is some a-hole giving you bad rating for no reason.

double edge sword.

laugh.gif
.....the old heads already know who to go to. Noobs might be at a disadvantage.

(BiG-T @ Sep. 06 2006,19:26)
laugh.gif
 .....the old heads already know who to go to.  Noobs might be at a disadvantage.
+1.

Little known fact since we're kinda starting fresh here. I was here under a different name back in 2004.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 06 2006,22:43)
laugh.gif
 .....the old heads already know who to go to.  Noobs might be at a disadvantage.
+1.  

Little known fact since we're kinda starting fresh here.  I was here under a different name back in 2004.
You were Sunny_Side_Up back then.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How about limiting the ability to rate to certain members ie mods.... is that how they do it on SH.org?

How about only donating members can rate.

Feeback is a gift, it doesnt mean you will like it.

Huh wha, what.. SOmebody asked for some splainin...??
Okay, okay.... Once upon a time in the land of Okies there was a wizard... By the name of el Capo... And this wizard consulted the oracle who in it's infinite wisdom told him to change, make change make modernties throughout the domain... El Capo then took some coffee grounds he had used for a cup of brew and turned them onto a parchment... The resulting drop of grounds was in the shape of a square with another inside of it and a smaller rectangular shape under it with lots and lots of smaller squares and rectangles inside of it. He then conjured up the image into material reality with some sparkling particles under a single ray of sunshine at the break of dawn on the day of the late equinox.. It became a portal for all to use and be seen by each other in a virtual way... They all rode stallions thoroughbred of alloys and polymers, the stallion had no hoofs instead and new way of locomotion with the round legs shaped like gyroscopes... It had a name, the mighty the veloz the vitesse THE Hayabusa..

(BiG-T @ Sep. 06 2006,19:46)
(Over_Easy @ Sep. 06 2006,22:43)
laugh.gif
+1.  

Little known fact since we're kinda starting fresh here.  I was here under a different name back in 2004.
You were Sunny_Side_Up back then.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back