some simple questions

Rex1300

Registered
for performance only...i have between two thousand dollars and $2500...i was thinking yosh pipe...yosh cams..power commander...maybe a TRE..smaller sproket in the front for response...any suggestions, will i have enough money
Is there a monthly charge on GPS, how much.
Should I go 4 to 2...or 4 to 1 on my pipes( full exhaust)
Thanks...

go with a BDE gen3 pipe if you want hp(4-1)
cams
pcIIIr
no need for tre with pc if you get it mapped
sprockets

TRE is a top speed restriction eliminator. the PC will not take care of that. the PC and Map will however give you a smoother ride over the TRE. the TRE does not really take the stumble out on its own.

TRE is a top speed restriction eliminator.  the PC will not take care of that.  the PC and Map will however give you a smoother ride over the TRE.  the TRE does not really take the stumble out on its own.
I know the tre won't take out the top speed restrictor but unless he is going to be topping it out many times there is no need for it.

I assumed he was using it to get rid of the timing retardation. If you get your bike custom mapped you shouldn't need a tre to correct this.

can I raise my bike in the back..so the back sits higher
If you had to guess how much are yosh cam..yosh RS3 4 to 1 full pipe system...i think a PCIII is about $300 bucks..not sure
Where can I get a GPS from...I have tons of questions

I bet if you PM'd MOTORHEAD with your number he might call you and answer all your questions.  

Tony
I e-mailed him...I wanted to have an ideal of what I wanted, so I wouldn't waist a lot of his time....its cool to read what everyone thinks. I will be taking my bike to him. I just need some info on what kind mods I need...and whats new out there...ie: can you have a Hindle Pipe with Yosh cam..or is it better to have Yosh cams, with a Yosh pipe..which is the better pipe for performance. The more opinions the better. Thanks...

motorhead = dennis
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

you can also get em in carbon

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069702342 -->

Back