Some ride, I wrench

looks awesome Doyle
bowdown.gif

looks awesome Doyle
bowdown.gif
Hi Rob! On our 1st ride, I'll have a wheelbase like a streeeetch limo....that'll be fun in the tights eh? Daniel (Goldenboy) suggested I start with the arm maxed out 1st, then take about 10 links out later and run two masterlinks(riveted) when I extend it in the future (drags and if I go to Bonny). Anyways, I'll be calling you soon. Doyle

looks awesome Doyle
bowdown.gif
Hi Rob! On our 1st ride, I'll have a wheelbase like a streeeetch limo....that'll be fun in the tights eh? Daniel (Goldenboy) suggested I start with the arm maxed out 1st, then take about 10 links out later and run two masterlinks(riveted) when I extend it in the future (drags and if I go to Bonny). Anyways, I'll be calling you soon.     Doyle
cool
cool.gif
i cant wait to see ya again Doyle and hit the mountain roads we got alot of em to explore this summer
smile.gif
it sure is a sweet set up brother cant wait to see it

it will be interesting to see how it is with it extended
race.gif

by the way you think you could make it down for infineon may 17th or 18th or both for AMA?
I got a great way to get there we can ride right to the seats with our packs and take our lunch and save lots of cash I ride there both days from my place
beerchug.gif

Nice, are the light similar to Marchesini? I really like the look of them.
smile.gif
If you go to Carrozzeria USA, I believe they have a comparative chart with all the aftermarket wheels re: weight and strength. I just love the Carros, I'd buy them again after owning them a year and knowing what I now know! BTW, as light as OEM wheels are nowadays, you have to hold a stock wheel in one hand and a Carro in the other...it really demonstrates the difference! Raydog

P1010334.JPG

Back