Some Random Weekend Pix

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I realize it's Wednesday already, but...

Here are a few pix from last weekend's outing...

First batch...foot of Sunrise Highway.

Wasabi & Hoonda (Foot of Sunrise).jpg

Foot of Sunrise.jpg

Adam d'Hoon (Foot of Sunrise).jpg

Next batch...Foot of Wynola Road where it intersects Banner Grade...

Good stuff.

Pic of the three; Ben, Craig, JD. Adam was busy explaining to a Sheriff why he doesn't have a plate on the back-end of his brand new 1000RR. :laugh:

We did get some decent footage in video which I'm going to launch here in a little while.

In the interim, ya'llz...be smart, ride safe, stick around awhile.

:beerchug:

Wasabi (Foot of Wynola).jpg

Group (Foot of Wynola 1).jpg

Group (Foot of Wynola 2).jpg

Last edited:
Nice pix. I see that you are "well protected" in that area eh?:whistle:

Last edited:
Nice, Thanks!
I'm still green with envy at the great riding you have available, ALL YEAR ROUND! :thumbsup:

Hahahaha...yeah...all year 'round. In a couple of months when all the cold weather weenies are whimpering in the elements, I'll put up the rest of the pix I've been saving for JUST that occasion. :rofl:

Just kidding. :laugh: That would be mean.

Oh, yeah...I had these on my schnell-phone...

Wasabi goes to Phoenix

JD and Adam came over early Sunday morning and helped me load Wasabi for her trip to Phoenix via LA.

Dayum, I am blessed with some great, great friends.:beerchug:

Wasabi goes to Phoenix 1.jpg

Wasabi goes to Phoenix3.jpg

Wasabi goes to Phoenix4.jpg

Wasabi goes to Phoenix33.jpg

With all that good weather and you don't ride Wasabi? Some day you'll live in the Northeast and regret not riding every day somewhere. (Heh that's the speak my Mom would've given me if she were alive, ha,ha). Wardie

Nice... What happened to your Honda Pilot?

I think you're referring to the Ridgeline?

I got rid of that some time ago. Very impractical. Way too much vehicle for my regular needs. I traded it in for an Accord.

I think you're referring to the Ridgeline?

I got rid of that some time ago. Very impractical. Way too much vehicle for my regular needs. I traded it in for an Accord.

Cool, my bad wasn't sure of the model name. I remember seeing pics of it relatively recently..

Back