Some Pictures of Bearing support installed on Drag bike ( not a Hayabusa fyi )

Jeff nice shop sir ! I get my old kitchen cabinets this week as Im hanging new for the wife tomorrow . Gnbrett its a blast to ride . 9.20's / 30's with his son on it fly weight .
9.5's with him , and me I just never cut her lose much faster than 9.8 as I dont own her . 1.42 avg 60's . The arm is only 4" over but sitting at about 3" from stock .

1195 Super bike mike Block / Kit stock bore was 1054 cc's

totally badass! looks like it belongs in the next Mad Max movie!

Jeff nice shop sir ! I get my old kitchen cabinets this week as Im hanging new for the wife tomorrow . Gnbrett its a blast to ride . 9.20's / 30's with his son on it fly weight .
9.5's with him , and me I just never cut her lose much faster than 9.8 as I dont own her . 1.42 avg 60's . The arm is only 4" over but sitting at about 3" from stock .

I have a question. It appears that the support plates bolt in to two lugs that are welded on the frame (nice job by the way) since the engine probably vibrates and twists more than the frame or at least at a different frequency and intensity. After a period of time will the frame crack or the bolts break?
Just curious. Thank you

I have a question. It appears that the support plates bolt in to two lugs that are welded on the frame (nice job by the way) since the engine probably vibrates and twists more than the frame or at least at a different frequency and intensity. After a period of time will the frame crack or the bolts break?
Just curious. Thank you

No the ZRX frame flex's quiet a bit under these racing conditions so Bearing supports help to stop the flex . There are many out there , and none have broken yet that I know off . Track razor seen above ( blue bike ) has one as well from fast by gast ( their full frame ) .

No the ZRX frame flex's quiet a bit under these racing conditions so Bearing supports help to stop the flex .

There are many out there ,
and none have broken yet that I know off .

Track razor seen above ( blue bike ) has one as well from fast by gast ( their full frame ) .

20160101_145523_zpsuxtxshwc.jpg

Brian ,

Any chance he still has the old slave mount ?

I'd like to pick one up for my ZRX !

Let me know if he's got it.

Thank you kindly,

Red. *<:){)-

Last edited by a moderator:
No the ZRX frame flex's quiet a bit under these racing conditions so Bearing supports help to stop the flex . There are many out there , and none have broken yet that I know off . Track razor seen above ( blue bike ) has one as well from fast by gast ( their full frame ) .
Thank you

Thanks bro,I brought some old cabinets from our last house and threw them in...thought I'd cozy it up a bit since I practically live out here.:laugh:

Jeff I live in my shop / garage as well buddy . Best place in the house to me except the bed when its been a long day .

My new lift is a loaner . Great friend has no place for it till he builds a shop . He has been a bit slow on that as the lift lived at one of our friends homes till he sold his house .
It was there maybe 4 years lol so who knows if the lift is a short timer or a long term live in :)

Back