some pics.....

Earthdog

Registered
Hi all i thought i'd post some pics with me and my buddie, from yesterdays "excursion"...

First of all my 2 loves!!!

me and my buddie..he finally gets along with his R1!!

me myself and i...

and side by side

GREAT pics!!
Keep it up,
and BE CAREFUL!
biggrin.gif

Outstanding pics!! Side is only done when the two riders KNOW eachothers riding style. I can bet ya they been riding together for awhile.

No matter how long you ride with me you'd never know my next move! LoL My style changes from ride to ride. Because after 3 yrs of me and my busa I seem to find something new in how to corner better the next time. Or either I forgot the best way to enter and relearning it...LoL!

Ok boys....serious question from an idiot....how do you get that kind of lean without the darn tires comin out from under you or the footpegs hitting the pavement? Do you just practice this? Or is there a technique.

my wife took them...but after many many hours of training..Also the digital camera helps a lot...because of its 5 megapixel analysis you can take whatever picture you want and then just zoom to the portion you want and for a small area of the pic you get a 800x600 easily......

but don't be mislead...my wife is a great great photographer (she is behind me right now)
biggrin.gif

Ok boys....serious question from an idiot....how do you get that kind of lean without the darn tires comin out from under you or the footpegs hitting the pavement?  Do you just practice this?  Or is there a technique.
Takes practice, technique, and balls the size of.......

Seriously this topic is very big. A lot to it.

What is the fastest way to start dragging knees safely?
rock.gif
?? Do a track day. One is most likely all it will take. You must hit the curves at insane rates of speed.

Tires, yes you can drag knees with stock bt56's on nice roads with good conditions, and good warm up, without great fear of them just slipping out. Getting better tires will help you learn faster and safer.

You must lean over pretty far, way farther than you think you are leaning. I was taught that if you drag your peg before your knee you are not off the bike enough.

Earth dog, do you concur?

Back