Some pics of my busa finally

Macmotortrimmer

Registered
These are taken at a lake in a town close to where i live called rotorua
Me%20and%20Busa.jpg

busa%202.jpg

Also a couple of pictures, of my daughters brand new gsxr1000(04)just clocked up to 500km now , and her husbands 04 gsxr600

3%20suzuki%20Side.jpg

3%20Suzukis%20front.jpg

Now keep those squids in order and show them whos boss :p

joke
laugh.gif

May I ask why the husband picked a 600 when the wife picked a 1000 the same year? somethings not right there
rock.gif

Great pics Mac. Love your Blk/Blu busa. My brother used to live in windy Wellington  
laugh.gif
Actually in Johnsonville, just on the outskirts of Wellington. Like I said great looking busa, heres mine. The Ventura rack works well dosn't it.  Gotta love that colour.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136179755 -->

Picture_206.jpg

yes they r nice bikes . only bike not there was the wifes 600 bandit to finish the set
the reson the son in law has a 600 as hes only 65kg and likes the light bike ''th. so decided to get a better handling bike just bought last years bike brand new with yosi pipe for $7000 less shes a good rider just got home got punture in busa brand new front tire so wife and trailer had to pic me up get it fixed in a couple days

Now keep those squids in order and show them whos boss :p

joke
laugh.gif

May I ask why the husband picked a 600 when the wife picked a 1000 the same year? somethings not right there
rock.gif
GSXRme - Macs son in law here. My previous bike before the 600 was an 96 gsxr1100. I much perfer the smaller bikes, they are bit more exiciting to ride. But in turn i always had another big bike in the garage to ride if i wanted.(Wife had a vtr1000f (superhawk) before the gsxr.

The 600 is coming up 2 years old,(brought new april 2004) where the 1000 is brand new, its just old stock which as been sitting around they are acutally canadian models shiped to nz to resell here. It was cheaper than buying an 05/06 gsxr600, zx636 and the like.

Rotorua is a beautiful place! I used to live in Christchurch when I was a lad! The bikes are sweet too.

my puntures fixed been for another blast on busa enjoyed it looks like a few of u guys been to new zealand or lived here at one stage so u know we can ride most of the year even in winter if your not soft and have all the gear for rain if itys raioning hard i dont ride but if it happens when out we dont worry dont get much snow in the north and yes ive changed my avatar it was in the list though it ok too use

Back