some pic of my v-twin build

v-twin2busa

Registered
It's a heavily mod Yamaha Warrior Still got a lot work to be 100% thanks for looking

IMG_20111230_154929.jpg

IMG_20120107_142935.jpg

IMG_20120101_122019.jpg

IMG_20120107_143958.jpg

what's the plan, and what have you done so far? details details, oh, and more pics. :rulez::laugh:
Was with the rules book did I break one? SO far I have Powder coated the frame polished most of the motor as well as worked the motor from 102 C.I up tp 110C.I high compression pistons plus 2 on the intake and exhaust valves port and polished them too. Add adjustable push rods with collapsible covers, crank lighten by 8 lbs, milled heads cut some fins off the bottom jugs.Ditched the belt drive and went to a chain drive(,Kept shaping belts) widened the swing arm and rear rim to accommodate the 240 tire custom fiber glass rear fender ,oil cooler thermostatically controlled powder coated rims. New forward controls Moved forward and up (kept scraping them)
Thats most of what is done to date . Still to come custom gas tank with two nitros bottles frenched R1 forks with 6 piston cailbers internally wired handle bars relocate the ignition coils,key and start button and all the other stuff I have thought of yet. Thanks for your interest

Dayum sweet:thumbsup: can't wait to see it finished. Any idea of the #s expected with the motor work??

Thanks Bret nice to see so many inline guys liking this project . I would like to be @ 1HP for every cube being 110HP with TQ around 145 or so Have seen these numbers on similar builds

did you convert to chain drive or is that factory??I thought they were shaft drive.
They are belt drive but I kept snaping belts . But an R1 drive sprocket fits up front and out back mid 80's HARDLY sprockets fit by just increasing the size of the bolt holes. I had thought of ditching the transfer case and going to a left hand drive to shed some more roating mass but i chickened out of that job

Back