Some of you uptight losers won't get it.....

kml

Donating Member
Registered
.... you will get caught up in a salacious details of the story, some of you though, will. ( I'm looking at you Tuff and Raydog :laugh:).

This spring I had my tank signed by Michelle Duff. First NORTH AMERICAN to win a GP race Even though the tank was, historically speaking, on a bike from a wrong manufacture, she was gracious.

motogp.com · Mike Duff

Michelle Duff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm the fat guy in the black watch cap. :)

2814528660102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2811273880102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

I covered the signature with clear stuff used for decals.

Mike%20Duff.jpg

060058_Mike_Duff.jpg

It was an HONOUR to have my tank signed by a sporting legend.

She was riding a New Triumph Bonneville and the tires were balled up, right out to the edge.

Cheers
ken

What the heck did you do, invite her over for dinner?

Cool Beans Dude! :thumbsup:

When it happens to you it is a great feeling...thanks for sharing...otherwise I would have not heard / known of the guy...it was a cool video

What the heck did you do, invite her over for dinner?

Cool Beans Dude! :thumbsup:

I do like the ancient MILFs, but she's not my type, so dinner is out. The chics I date have to be slower than me so my manhood not threatened. Having a grandma who's sweater is covered in cat hair ABSOLUTELY hand your ass back to you on a twisty bit of road does nothing for one's virility.

cheers
ken

What? Is the a man, or a woman, or what?

ItsAHerUsedToBeAHe Guess some people will do anything to shave off some weight. :laugh: And no I'm not judging "them" just clarifying. To each their own.

Now the question would be. Would you ride her/him 2 up, since most always state only " only 2 wheels/2 balls" or no nuts to butt riding for them, since now that isn't a issue anymore? Just asking. ???

You can cut it off but it still doesn't change that's a DUDE. A fast dude, but a dude nonetheless.

Although, I am proving the original title entirely correct....:moon:now off the threadjack.

Awesome story!

Though that is mischievous of you, baiting the intolerant like that.... even though the many of them appeared to have missed it altogether, even with your links. :laugh:

good story. I now have 1 week off from school so I am going to find that book and read it.

Thank you for sharing.

Thats some cool **** right there Kenny.

How and where did you get this?

I need to know the Tale behind the Tale.

:clap:

I've been a regular on the Canadian Motorcycle Guide's forum for years, and hence became Internet friends with Larry Tate who writes for Inside Motorcycles. I made a visit to a friend in Prince Edward County in Ontario and my visit coincided with the CMG May spring ride. On the forum I threatened to show up for the ride and Larry said if I did he buy me lunch. It's a two day drive from where I live to southern Ontario so I threw the bike in the back of the truck. Michelle Duff is friends with Larry and several other people on the ride so I had her sign my tank and purchased her book when we stopped for lunch.

cheers
ken

That is fantastic Ken! I have so much respect for women that were ahead of their time and she is one of em. Put a lite coat of klearcoat over that surface. Thanks for sharing it. Doyle

Back