Some of my new rides!

Where do I find a job like that?  T-shirt and flip-flops to work!
biggrin.gif
Im tellin ya BS, my job is absolutely sick!! I graduated wit my degree as a Chemist, and now im makin double what i would be in a lab doin marketing stuff like this! Its flippin sweet!
cool.gif

Where do I find a job like that?  T-shirt and flip-flops to work!
biggrin.gif
Im tellin ya BS, my job is absolutely sick!!  I graduated wit my degree as a Chemist, and now im makin double what i would be in a lab doin marketing stuff like this!  Its flippin sweet!
cool.gif
If you're still there in a few years I may ask for a hook-up!
biggrin.gif
whenever ur ready bro! i plan on stayin with this one for a while

biggrin.gif

Ben,
You oughta start hitting the weight pile regardless of your job propects. Why, uhm, well, cuz chics dig it!
Chemist,
That sure is a great gig you got.. When are they looking to cut them busas loose? How about taking off the reflectors?

So Chemist... Maybe you could hook an MSF certified Bruddah up...
biggrin.gif
yammi, u can come if ya want!!  Ill keep ya at top of list next bike tour!!  Im sure they wont let these 4 things sit here much longer....least thats what im hopin
Whats it pay? PM me if you don't want to tell the whole board. I might have to start working out more and quit my job when the oppurtunity comes around.
biggrin.gif
I get paid right at about $1000 a week, and thats after taxes.

not best money in world, but i dont have alot of bills since im single, so it does me just fine for me and my busa!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
yammi, u can come if ya want!!  Ill keep ya at top of list next bike tour!!  Im sure they wont let these 4 things sit here much longer....least thats what im hopin
Whats it pay? PM me if you don't want to tell the whole board. I might have to start working out more and quit my job when the oppurtunity comes around.
biggrin.gif

not best money in world, but i dont have alot of bills since im single, so it does me just fine for me and my busa!
How long are you gone at a time? This job pays better than where I am...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

How long are you gone at a time? This job pays better than where I am...
biggrin.gif
Thats the problem.... first tour i was gone 3 months...

then i was out on road for 8 days....had 5 days off....then on road for 8 more days...

And now here i am back in houston packin up my house waitin on them to call me. If i was worried that i would be out of a job for more than a month, i wouldn't be just sittin here waitin. They ALWAYS have stuff comin up, and they can call me tomorrow and put me on a plane by sunday.

Thats easy for me to do with no kids or wife, might be tougher on others. But i love what i do man! The people i meet and hang out with, the work is not that strenuous or taxing, and i get to travel to parts of the country ive never thought about goin to before ON THEIR DIME!

So yeah, this is no job to me, its more like a paid vacation!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

let me know if they need some SERIOUS sponsorship paint on those bikes...

Back