DMK

Registered
:thumbsup:

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

.....NICE:bowdown: "what mine wants to look like when she grows up" :laugh: Do you have a pic showing how the new front sigs look?

Front sigs are in the top corners of the headlight. I will take one tomorrow looks great really cleans up the bike.

Picture #4 - Stop molesting you bike... :laugh:

Sweet bike, I am begining to like the naked look without the stickers.

THAT IS JUST GOD DANG GORGEOUS!!!!
exactly how my phantom grey should turn out... just waiting for some extra coin to loose the decals under the clear and respray as well as grab the hotbodies scoops got everything else from them....all other decals are off... love the gsxr1000 front fender, doin the same but keepin mirrors on just with 02 gsxr1000 ones... just through some tinted lenses on the rear indicators, and would love to see the fronts in action... wiring hard? just simple cut and splice?....are those hotbodies pipes? omg i just notice the solid front and rear wheel!!!

WOW...very sinister looking. BIgger intake openings, NO letters or decals, and solid black wheels (very diff ). Just a NASTY look you got there:bowdown:

Thanks everyone. Signals are easy splice and go just click right in 10 min. As for the lights already tinting them :) Front and rears. Umm tips are temp till I am done with the body then it is going to RCC for a turbo Ultra with all the goodies:thumbsup: Waiting on the new calipers brembo mono block gp:bowdown: carbon cerm rotors. Now I need some carbon bst's and i will be good:laugh:

Back