Some New Pics

Carbon BST's? Great wheels...but what about the ones you got in the pics?

Very nice and something different~!~ Care to shed some light?

If I recall correctly the wheels were suppose to be temporary on this build.

Bike looks great brother :bowdown:

Badass bike !!!
cool.gif

Lord vadar wants his bike returned to The Death Star ASAP.

Dude that is one bad bike man, Finally one with NO chrome and a fat tire!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Signals are easy splice and go just click right in 10 min. As for the lights already tinting them :) Front and rears. Umm tips are temp till I am done with the body then it is going to RCC for a turbo Ultra with all the goodies:thumbsup: Waiting on the new calipers brembo mono block gp:bowdown: carbon cerm rotors. Now I need some carbon bst's and i will be good:laugh:

BST for a 330...PM me and I will NOT tell you what I KNOW from their headquarters:whistle:

Yeah the wheels are only temp. I am going out for a ride will take pics of the signals for everyone. Some sent a message the color is cyber gray which is off the 09 zr1. Should have the new calibers friday:cheerleader:

Very Nice. I like the Way the Body Flows with the 330. It Looks Different but VERY COOL at the Same Time. Well DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. Signals are easy splice and go just click right in 10 min. As for the lights already tinting them :) Front and rears. Umm tips are temp till I am done with the body then it is going to RCC for a turbo Ultra with all the goodies:thumbsup: Waiting on the new calipers brembo mono block gp:bowdown: carbon cerm rotors. Now I need some carbon bst's and i will be good:laugh:

gotta say again like i mentioned already... have been going this direction on my k8 (less the stretch + 330) ... glad to see this as a great inspiration to continue....

you gotta take some great clear digi pics... damn i love it so much...:thumbsup:

Well Tomorrow will see how the new flash program works. Dynojet R&D Tuners are doing it for me :) Then we are going to throw on a power commander with it and see what it does. Ouh and so prototype ignition thing:) Couple of strings pulled lets see what she makes tuned with out the juice ;)

Back