Some guy just went nuts on me in Yahoo Answers.

Akumu

Registered
I found it funny, anyway. ??? (It's quite a read. Hope you have some time on your hands.)

Lovin on sport bikes......? - Yahoo! Answers

It's a bit confusing be sure to bounce between edits between Polarbear and I properly.

Edit: Arguing over cyber tang? Lol. I'd have posted those replies up if it was the hunch back of Notre Dame asking that question. Broad ass stereotyping = bad, mmmkay?

Last edited:
WTF!?? That thread went nuts! A few decent answers mixed in w/ a WHOLE lot of true inexperience. Polarbear dude is just a jack ass.
Girl looks hot though. I'd let her ride me, I mean ride w/ me. Lol Not to mention she plays Call Of Duty 5 :blonde: hehe

He should see if he can get his best pal Gary Busey to score him some downers to go with all those uppers he just ate.

I'm searching for him on Patriot Guard. This type of behavior is frowned upon by most members there.

Your original post was very good, Akumu, but both of you went overboard responding to each other. You didn't need to even defend sportbikers, because your original post told the young lady to look for maturity when she did go riding.

Sometimes it's better to just not wrestle with a pig. You get all dirty and the pig just enjoys it. :laugh:

Your original post was very good, Akumu, but both of you went overboard responding to each other. You didn't need to even defend sportbikers, because your original post told the young lady to look for maturity when she did go riding.

Sometimes it's better to just not wrestle with a pig. You get all dirty and the pig just enjoys it. :laugh:

excatly and his girlfriend is probably dating a guy on a BUSA.

Did you at least get her phone number before it was deleted?

No. :glare:

But the day is still young. :whistle:

I was going to cut and past the whole thing but I crossed the 1000 word post limit. :rulez: (It was like 1183 or such.)

She likes Mustangs and video games too. :drooling3::inlove2: Hehe.

Mod, you can delete this thread if you want. The source post has been deleted.

Last edited:
No. :glare:

But the day is still young. :whistle:

I was going to cut and past the whole thing but I crossed the 1000 word post limit. :rulez: (It was like 1183 or such.)

She likes Mustangs and video games too. :drooling3::inlove2: Hehe.

If she likes to drink beer and shoot then she is G2G :laugh:

Back