Some great Busa sites

Great sites. And here we are glued to this site when there are so many good Busa sites out there.

Here is another one that will set you on fire:

http://home.swipnet.se/rotander/oscar/oscars.htm

This page is so unbelivebly stupid. "Hi my name is Oscar and here is a picture of my nipples. I tried daddys shoes but they were to large...........e-mail me....". Parents of toddlers tend to overrate their babys importance to other people which we have a perfect example of on the page above.

But i still believe that www.busa.org was by far the most uninteresting thing i've ever seen.

(Busa is "be rowdy" in swedish)

Did ya get my message about the information I needed from you. Ya have to help me sometimes as I'm mentally challenged when it comes to mechanics !

Kenz is p1ss1ng me off ! Their next week delivery has changed to 'another 10 days', then to 'by the end of October', and still no sign of it.

Bike will be in the shop this weekend for some major servicing, just past the 17,000km mark. Didn't think such a big chain could stretch as much as this one has :)

Thank god you found these sites ! Now I don't feel so bad about mine.

Noticed that the guy from busa.org is actually a webmaster, do ya think we should contact him to give this site a makeover ??

DaZee mon, have we any luck with Mikuni Racing or Kenz Sports?

Shirts are in the mail!

From your Jamaican friend with a bad attitude?

:)

Back