some gen 1 advice

stoutgat.jroux

Registered
hi there guys/girls. on my 07 busa when I hammer it in first gear the bike has an kick in it ok let me try to explain the kick: when I open the throttle fully it goes well but at a certain revs it feels like a power band comes in. this is where my problem is. it does not do it allways and it kind off fell dead there after. it is more like a yerk of power goes through followed with a bit of power loss:banghead: the bike never behaved this way. i experinced it and the had it services(new plug filters oil and so on) but still have this problem:please: if anyone can give me some advice

hi there guys/girls. on my 07 busa when I hammer it in first gear the bike has an kick in it ok let me try to explain the kick: when I open the throttle fully it goes well but at a certain revs it feels like a power band comes in. this is where my problem is. it does not do it allways and it kind off fell dead there after. it is more like a yerk of power goes through followed with a bit of power loss:banghead: the bike never behaved this way. i experinced it and the had it services(new plug filters oil and so on) but still have this problem:please: if anyone can give me some advice

My bike does the same thing but mine is from the turbo lol. Have you checked your plugs? Hoses? And sensors???

power CUTS out completeley or sputters/drops then...that reminds me of the beginning of kickstand sensor problems

Back