Some dirtbag has killed a Canadian Soldier on Canadian soil.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Cpl.Cirrillo was on gaurd at the War Memorial in Ottawa. Killed by some psycho. Police then were able to gun him down.

The Cpl was a Highlander just like my daughter. My daughter served in that area this summer for 5 months.

Rubb is VERY VERY ANGRY and very very saddened.:(

Rubb.

My daughter has just informed me the Cpl. has a young son. The military was this guys whole life. He was a long time cadet like my girl.

What is this fuggin world coming to? :cursin:

Rubb.

he was shot at the war memorial. lets hope they put more bullets in his killer than they did to the guy in Quebec a couple days ago.

he was shot at the war memorial. lets hope they put more bullets in his killer than they did to the guy in Quebec a couple days ago.

The video lets you hear about 10-20 shots. He will not be missed...either way.:laugh:

The War Memorial is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

This gun man has a long police record.

Rubb.

have to wonder how long before they catch the other two.. lets hope justice is instant

and here is your dirtbag....

killer.jpg

^^^ Agreed

They say a Coward dies a thousand deaths.... and that's exactly what terrorists are COWARDS So hopefully that chitbag has 9 hundred and 99 more to go with each 1 worst than the last!!!

Just like one of our soldiers Lee Rigby.
Run over by two scum bags and stabbed and hacked to death.

At least your government has enough common sense to spot Islamic radicalism when the see it....

At least your government has enough common sense to spot Islamic radicalism when the see it....

We do the best we can....Kill 'em all... "Let Jihad" or "Islam" Or "Muslim" or ....even God "Sort 'em out".

Rubbed.

Back