Some days suck

Farmer called me a little bit ago . It was not his dog , but he was feeding her . He lives on a dead end , and people dump dogs often on his rural road . He was sorry to hear the news , and said she was friendly , and hyper . After our conversation called up the Vet clinic , and spoke to Morgan . Gave her the final details that she was a dumped pet , and no one was going to be coming looking for her . She said they would take care of her . She will be cremated . I'm guessing she was dumped because she was a big goofy dog . They got her as a cute little puppy , and she grew to need more time / attention than they were willing to do . Instead of finding a home lets just dump her. Looking back I see were she was full grown , but young as her teeth were immaculate .
Just reading this makes my blood pressure go up..I'd love to run across one of the owners dumping their pet-just once....!

I am down to five dogs in my home. Lost one October 31st. I'm eyeballing two more Malamutes that are being given away.

My house in LA had 5 in the backyard, fenced in and both my long haired shepherd and shepherd/lab indoors plus sister in law's inu. It was hard when we moved to Texas, I had to leave those dogs with my wife's dad. I can't imagine just DUMPING a dog because you can't love it.

Sad for the pooch and kudos to c10. One fine day in Hawaii my brother and I rented Hondas to ride around while he was on R&R and a local bus ran over a pooch and kept going. My brother turned around as I did to see to the dog but it was already dead. The bus didn’t return and may not have known it had been hit. A guy I ran into a few months back showed me the dog he saved, found on a dirt road dragging his rear end. He took it to a vet who fixed up a set of wheels for it and man does
4C8B33F8-9903-4C32-ACAB-F1BCDA5E5F30.jpeg

he haul azz now! Great pooch who didn’t deserve the fate ahead of him being abandoned and crippled. Some people are just no damn good! Luckily some other people are.

Above was yesterday . As a Fire alarm / life safety tech doing Fire inspections in some apartments #1620 when I unlocked the door the smell was bad , and saw the dog so we closed the door . However since smell was similar to death decided to go in for a welfare check . The apartment was in total wreck . The small female chocolate lab was so scared she piddled on the floor . took a few minutes to calm her . Now whats even worse is a child lives here :( only one accident from the dog was found . The smell was the trash , and condition of the bathroom .
This was turned into management including photos . It may get pushed onto animal control , and CPS .
That is not my decision though .

Above was yesterday . As a Fire alarm / life safety tech doing Fire inspections in some apartments #1620 when I unlocked the door the smell was bad , and saw the dog so we closed the door . However since smell was similar to death decided to go in for a welfare check . The apartment was in total wreck . The small female chocolate lab was so scared she piddled on the floor . took a few minutes to calm her . Now whats even worse is a child lives here :( only one accident from the dog was found . The smell was the trash , and condition of the bathroom .
This was turned into management including photos . It may get pushed onto animal control , and CPS .
That is not my decision though .
You can’t even make that poop up. Look at the dog so sincere. It’s a shame looks like the apartment was nice at some point. I don’t know how you let it get to that.

Pretty sad all around,I don't know what kind of people can just abandon a pet like that and still live with themselves,lowlife bastards.

True enough plus, it takes a real guy to stop (and then) pick up an abandoned and paralyzed pit bull (of all dogs) (and then) make sure he’s seen by a vet (and then) take it home with him. The pooch was as happy as he could be pulling his lil trailer.:cool:

While travelling today I saw a beautiful orange tabby cat dead on the road-a 2 lane road where it is easy to slow down or stop for an animal like that as there is little traffic...

Made my blood boil to see that cat dead like that, I stopped and moved it off the road at least...

Back