Some days I'm confused....

AJAY

Registered
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.

I think I've forgotten this before.

now im confused:poke:
Don't worry. Let me tell you about my new girlfriend. I met her at a Macy's in New York. She was buying clothes, and I was putting slinkies on the escalator.

Her name is Rachel and she is a very pretty girl. She has emerald eyes and long, flowing plaid hair.

The last week in August, we went camping way up in Canada. We were laying around in the woods and stuff, and I don't know how she did it but she got poison ivy on her brain and the only way she can scratch it is if she thinks about sandpaper.

She's a rich girl, she's from somewhere else. And her father is an incredible millionaire. He's the guy who designed the diagram to show you which way to put the batteries in something.

Having sex with Rachel is amazing. It's like going to a concert. She yells a lot. She throws frisbees and beachballs around the room.

And when she wants more she lights a match.

Hey Phil96, I'm lookin' at your sig pic. Can you tell me how to pronounce "Nosferatu"?

And can you tell me why?

Nos as in nitrous oxide, fer as in feral kawi rider, a as in amen, tu as in "et two brute."

I chose Nosferatu because i'm lying about my age, im older than I look, and gosh, I'm
such a horrible creep! Just check my suck.

"to be dead, REALLY dead, must be GLORIOUS".

insane (Small).JPG

Last edited:
"to be dead, REALLY dead, must be GLORIOUS".
My girlfriend woke me up the other night and asked, "If you could tell exactly when and how you were going to die, would you want to know?"

"Heck no," I said, "Why?"

"Doesn't matter, just go back to sleep..."

Back