Solo Seat (hump) Grab rail mod

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
I want to do the Solo seat Grab rail mod. Does anyone have any special instructions on how to do this or do I just start cutting away? If anyone has pics I would love to see them, so I have an idea as far as a finished look of the Solo Seat..

I placed my hump over the grab bar and marked where I'd have to make modifications. Then I used a dremel with the sander head and slowly smoothed the surface until it fit perfectly over the grab bar. It honestly took about 1 hour total for modifications and spicing up the work. I love that dremel man, I used it also to cut my rear fender. I'll post pics this pm showing all the chrome I've gotten back also. good luck.

Thanks guys, I love my dremel too big Dawg. I dont know what I would do with out..FL Rider, thanks for the awesome details on how to do it, ill keep you all informed on how it comes out..

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">Thanks for the pimp!!!![/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|CorrodedAlien
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079289490 -->

bop_in_1.gif

Back