Solo Range day

Two people added public comments so I think its done right . We can view here at home on youtube
OK, it might be something in my settings...I was able to view all your other videos no problem...

Now I'm unable to view any videos...the wife unit must have played with the settings...grrrrrrrr!

EDIT: can watch it on You Tube but not here...??? Great video and I love the intro....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c10
Tristan , and I went out to the range today to test the Glock 34 gen 5 in 9 mm . The RMR sighting device was having some battery issues on me , and the shooting was not as good as I would of liked . However the pistol performed very well for me . Definitely going to pick one up soon , but will start out with traditional iron sights.
I want to thank @HayaWakened ( John ) for the c10's garage clip . This is the first ever video to attach it to .

Around here they closed all the indoor ranges, not sure about the outdoor yet.

Went to a store and picked up this M&P 9mm today and they said the ranges are closed indefinitely. Sold off all my guns years ago and never imagined having a legal registered one but with the area I live and the police already saying no ones going to jail for less then a felony I felt it was better safe then sorry. Cost me more then I was looking to spend and I actually wanted a 40 or 45 but I liked this one and know it's gonna do what I ask of it. I do have to find some ammo since all they had was range ammo and were only allowing 1 box if that as it was

Around here they closed all the indoor ranges, not sure about the outdoor yet. View attachment 1616206
Went to a store and picked up this M&P 9mm today and they said the ranges are closed indefinitely. Sold off all my guns years ago and never imagined having a legal registered one but with the area I live and the police already saying no ones going to jail for less then a felony I felt it was better safe then sorry. Cost me more then I was looking to spend and I actually wanted a 40 or 45 but I liked this one and know it's gonna do what I ask of it. I do have to find some ammo since all they had was range ammo and were only allowing 1 box if that as it was
Order ya a box of defense ammo on line .

Around here they closed all the indoor ranges, not sure about the outdoor yet. View attachment 1616206

Those are very nice, I dont have a full size but the wife and I have matching Shields in .40 and 9.

Those are very nice, I dont have a full size but the wife and I have matching Shields in .40 and 9.
I wanted the .40 but all they had was the 9 and ive spent the last couple days looking and settled with this one. They did have the 9mm compact version but I liked the full size and surprisingly it was a little lighter.

I wanted the .40 but all they had was the 9 and ive spent the last couple days looking and settled with this one. They did have the 9mm compact version but I liked the full size and surprisingly it was a little lighter.

Thats interesting it is lighter. The best caliber is the one you can hit with. LOL. I carry a variety from the Shield 40 to the XDs 45 (LOVE this one), and I just ordered a holster for the Hellcat.

Thats interesting it is lighter. The best caliber is the one you can hit with. LOL. I carry a variety from the Shield 40 to the XDs 45 (LOVE this one), and I just ordered a holster for the Hellcat.
Kind of threw me off when I was reading and it said the full size was a little lighter, of course not by much but still didn't expect it.

Back