Solo Range day

Odorless mineral spirits, and Aerokroil. For the bore just a foaming bore cleaner .
Compressed air to dry everything, and then lube. The 1911 likes a finger wipe of 90 weight on the slide / frame .

Nice. I’ve ran some 10/30 through a AR once for grins but not 90. Lol

I have a 23c but running a 23 barrel for CQ so I don’t end up with cordite in the eyes. Did just find another sweet 50 BMG upper.

And she thought running was expensive...lol

2E6DC3B9-0C75-4F41-AA43-AA1151F5C182.png

I have a 23c but running a 23 barrel for CQ so I don’t end up with cordite in the eyes. Did just find another sweet 50 BMG upper.

And she thought running was expensive...lol

View attachment 1615833
Yikes....that's a lot of weapon there...

A good buddy of mine bought a Prairie Gun Works .338 Lupa and after a short time found he had nowhere to shoot it that could challenge it's range. I set it up for him at our mutual buddy's farm but since then our buddy sold the farm.

He had something like $12k in that platform.

Reactions: c10
Yikes....that's a lot of weapon there...

A good buddy of mine bought a Prairie Gun Works .338 Lupa and after a short time found he had nowhere to shoot it that could challenge it's range. I set it up for him at our mutual buddy's farm but since then our buddy sold the farm.

He had something like $12k in that platform.

These larger platforms can add up fast! Currently saving for thermal optics for my .300 BO. Family has property with an over abundance of feral hogs.

These larger platforms can add up fast! Currently saving for thermal optics for my .300 BO. Family has property with an over abundance of feral hogs.

I would love to have a 50 or a 338, but the cost per round is out of my ballpark to be able to enjoy it. I know the 308 wont get out like the other rounds, but it does pretty darn well for my skill level.

Tristan , and I went out to the range today to test the Glock 34 gen 5 in 9 mm . The RMR sighting device was having some battery issues on me , and the shooting was not as good as I would of liked . However the pistol performed very well for me . Definitely going to pick one up soon , but will start out with traditional iron sights.
I want to thank @HayaWakened ( John ) for the c10's garage clip . This is the first ever video to attach it to .

Tristan , and I went out to the range today to test the Glock 34 gen 5 in 9 mm . The RMR sighting device was having some battery issues on me , and the shooting was not as good as I would of liked . However the pistol performed very well for me . Definitely going to pick one up soon , but will start out with traditional iron sights.
I want to thank @HayaWakened ( John ) for the c10's garage clip . This is the first ever video to attach it to .

Wouldn't let me open the video....anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

Back