Soldier killed on Busa 9 August 08

Sorry to hear news like this! Just taken the course march of this year. Riding with no helmet. Riding to fast at night. I am betting that this might of been his first Scooter too. Is a real shame that he ended his riding career this way. So many things he could of done to prevent this from happening.

Remember people every time you get on your motorcycle your actions effect everyone that cares about you! Be safe!

i feel wierd riding around the parking lot without all my gear on... like im riding naked. and when ever i see the guys wearing shorts, t-shrits, sandals, and no helmet, i just shake my head and hope they learn. ive had my spill, and ill NEVER ride without full gear again.

and all military guys i see riding without gear i tell them that they wont see a dime of SGLI when they are riding gearless.

This is very sad news I hate to read these.
Not to change the subject man but I have deealt with military documentation for 10 yrs you might want to edit the original post and delete the header and footer because it is "FOR OFFICAIL USE ONLY"

This is very sad news I hate to read these.
Not to change the subject man but I have deealt with military documentation for 10 yrs you might want to edit the original post and delete the header and footer because it is "FOR OFFICAIL USE ONLY"
Thanks for the advice, but it won't let me edit...

Back