Sold my dream today

Sorry you had to let it go, I hope everything works out for you and you be able to get another one later.

Maybe the OP should have titled this "I gave away my dream today" since everyone thinks he sold it to low.

I have to agree that if I thought I could only get $4K for my bike I would try parting it out before I gave it away.

But the OP had his reasons and only he knows what they are. So who knows, if we were in his exact same shoes, maybe we would have done the same thing.

What the OP didn't say was if he's done riding or this is a temporary institution and another Busa or another bike is in his future. :whistle: :handball:

Sorry to see you had to sell your bike but you have to do what you need to do. Good luck!!

it is what is guys. am sure i will be back on a bike. just gotta get myself out of a real tight spot.

Plan that big trip anyway. The roads aren't going anywhere. :) Pick the next bike, put a picture of it up on the wall, and it will all fall into place eventually .

You made someone's day and got yourself out of a tight spot. Sounds like a win to me. Don't look back--just forward to the next bike!

Wow, I would have brought it myself. I am looking for one just as a street bike. Never saw it for sale..

Dam... a decent looking Busa for $3,800... The buyer got one heck of a deal!

To the OP,, sorry you got in a tight spot, like others have said keep going, the bad times pass.

Sold my 01 busa cheap in 2010... $3500 it sucked... I was only in it about $500... long story... I knew I would have another Busa one day.

Had a Valkyrie for a while... nice ride, but, not nearly the thrill.

Opps... I guess these pictures don't work like I thought they did.

You could have gotten $6K all day...
On they bright side, they made more then one Busa, so hope is still alive!

Back