Soft tail / hump bags?

Big Sloppy

Donating Member
Registered
Something that fits with the hump on. And not the hard cases. Looking for the soft ones.

BS

Do mean like a Ventura Tail Pack ? Lotsa those on the market.
cool.gif

TouringBusa2-Mcoyote-STN.jpg

This one is cheaper than the Ventura rack but you will have do the hump mod for it to work.  I like this one better than the Ventura because it conceal better. As with the Ventura support bracket attaching to the frankenstien bolts on the exterior rear fairing.

Click here to view instruction for performing the Hump Mod.
<a href="http://www.revsperformance.com/renntec/sports_racks.htm" target="_blank"> Click here to order the Rear back pac below !
</a>
GSX1300RSRackREN7241B.JPG

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122328017 -->

I was looking more for something like this, just maybe not spend 200+ for it...

Copyright pashnit.com

BS
biggrin.gif

pashnit.jpg

I have the Cortech Sport Saddlebags. All of the bike dealers carry them in stock. They work with the hump or passenger seat, and you can get a tailbag that connects into the top of the side bags. They cost about $140.

Cortech bags

www.tourmaster.com - Link no longer works

what all did it come with? on the website it looks as though you have to buy everything seperately

You can see the bags at practically any bike dealer or gear store.

You get both bags, rain covers, and all straps needed to attach to your bike. There is nothing extra you need to buy. I saw them for sale at Yamaha yesterday, at Suzuki last Saturday, and at Cycle Gear two days before that.

Back