soft saddle bags

There not bad really. I bought a set from New Enough, the ones Rock hooked us up with. So far I love them.

bags 004.jpg

I like the Tour Masters :thumbsup:, but what we need to know is: How many days are you going to be gone on a trip, and just how much unnessary stuff do you carry :whistle: . That will determine how big the bags have to be. Me, I go as light as I can and only use small saddle bags and a double tank bag for my most distant trips. But, that's just me :laugh:

new enough hooked a few of us with the soft fieldsheer sport bags. I plan on using mine around april time frame. I'm sure they'll be better than back pack'n. Did I mention they were only $35 :thumbsup:

Nelson-Rigg is what I run. They were the cheapest / volume at the time. I really like them. Easy to adjust, and they pop right on and off. Just like carrying two suitcases in the room.

This is a Dowco set. The three can be had for around 100 bucks. I love 'em.

Picture 012 (Medium).jpg

Tour Master CorTech for a Gen 1.

First Gear or Nelson Rigg for a Gen 2.

The CorTech bags don't fit correctly on a Gen 2 if you also use the rear pack. I wouldn't buy another Dowco. The zippers on my Dowco tankbag starting ripping out after three or four months of mild use, but you get what you pay for.

Back