Social Networking, do you use LinkedIn?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I am not a fan of myspace or facebook, and our company keeps tabs on those that use those sites. Although all kids have myspace pages, I do not. I However, I do use LinkedIn. Does anyone else use it, and if so, how do you like it?

Here is my profile:

View Profile Sign In | LinkedIn

I'm on there. Not sure how to link to the profile. Anybody can link to me. :thumbsup:

Weirdest thing about LinkIn is that in being designed for professionals, business owners and such, I get random requests to link to people& no idea who they are. Maybe they know me.

I'm on there. Not sure how to link to the profile. Anybody can link to me. :thumbsup:

Weirdest thing about LinkIn is that in being designed for professionals, business owners and such, I get random requests to link to people& no idea who they are. Maybe they know me.

I get the same thing and it winds up being people who are linked to people that I am linked too. I have no idea how far down the line that winds up going either. The only down side is that I start getting emails from people soliciting business which I don't like. I can't even remember when the last time was that I went in and updated my profile.

PS
Everyone knows who you are Tim, you're the man who gets to ride a Busa for a living! :bowdown:

I'm on Linked-in for employment relating networking and Facebook because my sons Special Olympics softball team keeps all their schedules there.

I dont have a Myface, a tweetbook or Facetime,:laugh: just the Org and check in on a few other forums here and there.

Back