Socal ride friday 3rd july

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Big Bear is the place and Friday is the day. Meeting at the bottom of the 18. There is a chevron station on the west side of waterman rd. at 40th street. 10:00 is the meet time and we will ride all of the area. the rim of the world. the 330 and back up, Lake arrowhead. Lunch of course and back out the 138 towards the I15. The route is fluid. Post up if interested.
See ya there!<iframe width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&amp;ll=34.157841,-117.279654&amp;spn=0.034092,0.054932&amp;z=14&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&amp;ll=34.157841,-

Last edited:
I want to do this!!!!!!!
I am planning on going to Lake Gregory for the weekend anyway and this sounds like fun.
Do you have a head count yet?
Sending a PM.
Thanks
Bubba

I'm in too! I need a ride since I can't make Laguna this year.

Sounds likes we gots ourselves a ride.
Lets do it!!
Scar, Big O and aussiekeeper
Cant wait to meet you.
Bubba

Big Bear is the place and Friday is the day. Meeting at the bottom of the 18. There is a chevron station on the west side of waterman rd. at 40th street. 10:00 is the meet time and we will ride all of the area. the rim of the world. the 330 and back up, Lake arrowhead. Lunch of course and back out the 138 towards the I15. The route is fluid. Post up if interested.
See ya there!

I'm in.

Lamb: what time are we leaving? I'll invite some of the other SoCal hoons if you like.

Ron (A/K); when we figure out what time we're leaving San Diego, we'll give you a meet point and you can roll with me and Lamb.

It'll be a great day!

:beerchug:

I'm IN! I'll be riding down from 29 Palms if anyone is interested in joining up from that neck of the woods! See you all friday morning!

Side note--Lamb, let's not have a re-peat please!!!

Well shucks, wish I was there! Doyle

I'm IN! I'll be riding down from 29 Palms if anyone is interested in joining up from that neck of the woods! See you all friday morning!

Side note--Lamb, let's not have a re-peat please!!!

Doyle - sure wish you could be here also, it was a pleasure to meet and ride with you.

Derrick - So glad you are going to be there, enjoyed riding with you too.
Bubba

Should be a good day for hoonin' about Southern California..., no? Yes!!!

Back