SOCAL - LOOKING FOR A GOOD MECHANIC...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
Hey SoCal Brudders, looking for a recommendation of a good shop in SoCal that knows Busa's. My regular guys are ok but I think I'm looking for someplace that has serviced more Busas than just three. Thanks.

send BigO a pm and ask where his mechanic is. I know his is in the LA area but I'm not sure where.

I've been using Berts, but I think the prices probably suck. Seems there isn't many good ones out there.

I can hook you up if you ever need help with straightening frames, rims, forks etc.
(I hope you never do)

There's a new superbike service shop opening in Arcadia complete with Dyno. I'll check them out and let you know.

Big O's mechanic is in the valley.

I use Marina Suzuki in Santa Monica. Never had any problems and their service manager is a great guy.

I go to Crago Racing in Van Nuys. He's (Jeff) been my mechanic for 15 years. He knows how I ride and has helped me set up the bike for the way I ride. He's extremely knowledgeable. His shop has a dyno, and he has maps too. He does LOTS of Busas and is doing the nitrous/turbo Busa engines for the cart cars at Pahrump.

That being said, all I ever recommend is, call him, talk to him, if you like what you hear and the prices...cool...if not, that's cool too. 818-780-9144 tell him Owen sent you.

Back