So....

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
can anyone tell me why after we went after the taliban in afghanistan...we then went after al-quieda in "a rather peaceful at the time" iraq..cause our president claimed they had "WMD's"...

so why then does our goverment now choose to call footage of one of al-quieda's top 3 leaders delivering unto us some rather chilling threats/promises as...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060429/ap_on_re_mi_ea/qaida_video

"Propaganda"?
rock.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146340297 -->

I don't know Jinks .....but I do know 1 thing for sure . I love to read your posts , 'cause you always think "outside" the box !
smile.gif
wink.gif

yeah....bush is like...

"We Invade Nations & Hunt The World Over For Terrorist In Our War Against Terrorism!!!"...

yet when a real live terrorist leader sends him a (posted live on the internet) video promising us acts of deep cutting terrorism?...well..that's just "propaganda"...you can't possibly believe that.
biggrin.gif

that bush fuggers all bazzackwards...by design..he treats self engineered dictated lies coming back full circle from the cia as gospel buuuuuUUt...those dang high level terrorist airing threats on the net are just talk'in shid.
laugh.gif

oh...btw....what box?
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

oh...btw....what box?
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
The box of normal human thought ! No , I'm not sayin' you're abnormal or anything like that , just different .
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway ,to the subject . If I were the big man in the oval office , things would've been totally different . The taking over , clearing out and set up of new gov. in Iraq was the right thought , although I don't think in the end that it'll work out too well . Too many religous differences over there ,to have a Democracy and have harmony . So really , I think in the end , Iraq is hopeless .

As for Bin Laden ......I "think" they know where he is . His time will end near the end of Bush's term and he will use this to help push another Republican into office . Sound crazy ? Think about it ......the Bush family does have a past w/Bin laden !

laugh.gif

oh...btw....what box?
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
The box of normal human thought ! No , I'm not sayin' you're abnormal or anything like that , just different .  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway ,to the subject . If I were the big man in the oval office , things would've been totally different . The taking over , clearing out and set up of new gov. in Iraq was the right thought , although I don't think in the end that it'll work out too well . Too many religous differences over there ,to have a Democracy and have harmony . So really , I think in the end , Iraq is hopeless .

As for Bin Laden ......I "think" they know where he is . His time will end near the end of Bush's term and he will use this to help push another Republican into office . Sound crazy ? Think about it ......the Bush family does have a past w/Bin laden !
issue #1:

"If I were the big man in the oval office , things would've been totally different . The taking over , clearing out and set up of new gov. in Iraq was the right thought ,"

so in your world the illegal invasion of other countries to overthrow and dominate their government is..

"the right thought"
rock.gif

there we go spreading democracy again...lotsa freedom and liberty there right?
laugh.gif

issue #2:

"As for Bin Laden ......I "think" they know where he is . His time will end near the end of Bush's term and he will use this to help push another Republican into office . Sound crazy ? Think about it ......the Bush family does have a past w/Bin laden !"

bingo....and no...it doesn't "sound crazy" at all...as while we couldn't find a 7' arab that needs regular dialysis treatments in 5 years we did however manage to inavde another country and kill off saddams entire admin (including his two sons) and find him hiding in a hole in the middle of the desert in a blazing what?...9 months?...but no wmd's....but that dang sneaky bin laden fella is one slippery devil...I've also noticed that Mr. Bin Laden seems to be somewhat clairvoyent...as everytime the media is coming down on yet another bush blunder?...bin laden hits'im while he's down with yet another....uhem..."propoganda"...video tape...in a "here come da boogie man" fashion....gee.....i guess even bush can find value in..uhem...."propoganda"..as it appears he himself employs it whenever it's convenient for...well?..."him".
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

I'll take a shot because I love your posts too Jinkster. I would have to sum it all up in two thoughts. One is that there is no money to be made in going into Afghanistan in chasing Bin Laden from cave to cave whereas in going to Iraq and hunting for WMD and suspected terror cells that were being kept and supported by Saddam allows us to free the oppressed Iraqi's while lining our pockets with oil money.

A good website to check out is http://www.almartinraw.com/ I heard this guy one night on a talk show and he was talking all about hidden conspiracies behind 911. He has written a book about 911 as goes as far as talking about a plane not even hitting the pentagon and the fact that the pentagon was running a terrorist threat wargame on 911 prior to the attack which was similar to what actually occurred. As the actual events unfolded the responders didn't know what was real and what was a simulated event. There is even talk that 911 was allowed to happen just like accusations have been made about Pearl Harbor being allowed to happen in order to get us involved in WWII. Very interesting and supposedly he has been given a ton of information from many sources when it came to 911. His book gets released later this fall. He is always on radio stations talking about 911, UFO's, or the Kennedy assassination.

I think this whole Iraq thing boils down to money just like most things the U.S. does anymore. If there is money to be made we are there and if no money to be made we can't help that nation. Private companies like Haliburton and Wolf Security are raking in Billions with a "B" while Americas sons and daughters are making the ultimate sacrifice. I think it is pathetic that we have "legal" Americans going hungry and living on the street in America and do nothing but will send our socially poor children around the world to die for corporate profits and greed. It is sad. Just my thoughts on the subject...

I'll take a shot because I love your posts too Jinkster.  I would have to sum it all up in two thoughts.  One is that there is no money to be made in going into Afghanistan in chasing Bin Laden from cave to cave whereas in going to Iraq and hunting for WMD and suspected terror cells that were being kept and supported by Saddam allows us to free the oppressed Iraqi's while lining our pockets with oil money.

A good website to check out is http://www.almartinraw.com/ I heard this guy one night on a talk show and he was talking all about hidden conspiracies behind 911.  He has written a book about 911 as goes as far as talking about a plane not even hitting the pentagon and the fact that the pentagon was running a terrorist threat wargame on 911 prior to the attack which was similar to what actually occurred.  As the actual events unfolded the responders didn't know what was real and what was a simulated event.  There is even talk that 911 was allowed to happen just like accusations have been made about Pearl Harbor being allowed to happen in order to get us involved in WWII.  Very interesting and supposedly he has been given a ton of information from many sources when it came to 911.  His book gets released later this fall.  He is always on radio stations talking about 911, UFO's, or the Kennedy assassination.  

I think this whole Iraq thing boils down to money just like most things the U.S. does anymore.  If there is money to be made we are there and if no money to be made we can't help that nation.  Private companies like Haliburton and Wolf Security are raking in Billions with a "B" while Americas sons and daughters are making the ultimate sacrifice.  I think it is pathetic that we have "legal" Americans going hungry and living on the street in America and do nothing but will send our socially poor children around the world to die for corporate profits and greed.  It is sad.  Just my thoughts on the subject...
and I believe they are very clear and accurate thoughts bigern...and it is at times like this, facing realities like that which I hafta remember that....these people will burn for enternity for practicing their "vise of greed" to such extents...

"GREED": the devils fav of the seven deadly

as my mind tells me...why mingle with the sheeple when you can run with the big dogs who one day will hunt the wolves which feed on those sheeple.

Bend that one around yer mind and tell me whatcha come up with. LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I'll take a shot because I love your posts too Jinkster.  I would have to sum it all up in two thoughts.  One is that there is no money to be made in going into Afghanistan in chasing Bin Laden from cave to cave whereas in going to Iraq and hunting for WMD and suspected terror cells that were being kept and supported by Saddam allows us to free the oppressed Iraqi's while lining our pockets with oil money.

A good website to check out is http://www.almartinraw.com/ I heard this guy one night on a talk show and he was talking all about hidden conspiracies behind 911.  He has written a book about 911 as goes as far as talking about a plane not even hitting the pentagon and the fact that the pentagon was running a terrorist threat wargame on 911 prior to the attack which was similar to what actually occurred.  As the actual events unfolded the responders didn't know what was real and what was a simulated event.  There is even talk that 911 was allowed to happen just like accusations have been made about Pearl Harbor being allowed to happen in order to get us involved in WWII.  Very interesting and supposedly he has been given a ton of information from many sources when it came to 911.  His book gets released later this fall.  He is always on radio stations talking about 911, UFO's, or the Kennedy assassination.  

I think this whole Iraq thing boils down to money just like most things the U.S. does anymore.  If there is money to be made we are there and if no money to be made we can't help that nation.  Private companies like Haliburton and Wolf Security are raking in Billions with a "B" while Americas sons and daughters are making the ultimate sacrifice.  I think it is pathetic that we have "legal" Americans going hungry and living on the street in America and do nothing but will send our socially poor children around the world to die for corporate profits and greed.  It is sad.  Just my thoughts on the subject...
and I believe they are very clear and accurate thoughts bigern...and it is at times like this, facing realities like that which I hafta remember that....these people will burn for enternity for practicing their "vise of greed" to such extents...

"GREED": the devils fav of the seven deadly

as my mind tells me...why mingle with the sheeple when you can run with the big dogs who one day will hunt the wolves which feed on those sheeple.

Bend that one around yer mind and tell me whatcha come up with. LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Well, I'm not to biblical with my philosophies, however, I will say that karma is a biotch. And that Bush and his cronies will get what is coming to them one day, whether or not it is judgement day who knows but may all their business adventures crash and burn.

yeah....bush is  like...

"We Invade Nations & Hunt The World Over For Terrorist In Our War Against Terrorism!!!"...

yet when a real live terrorist leader sends him a (posted live on the internet) video promising us acts of deep cutting terrorism?...well..that's just "propaganda"...you can't possibly believe that.
biggrin.gif

that bush fuggers all bazzackwards...by design..he treats self engineered dictated lies coming back full circle from the cia as gospel buuuuuUUt...those dang high level terrorist airing threats on the net are just talk'in shid.
laugh.gif

oh...btw....what box?
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Yo Jinx, I love how you use simple "common sense" to decipher what's going on in our country and yet a lot of people still just sit back and think that everything that's been done is totally justifiable. How would you like to be me and Rev's Secretary of State after we win the 2008 elections?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
We desperately need people like you on our side.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I halfway agree with that statement Warputer. I think they know where he is and DON'T WANT TO CAPTURE HIM because of his family ties and his ties to the U.S. Bin Laden will become a distant memory in my opinion.

Funny thing is that some people were looking to impeach Bill Clinton because of his no sex sex thing, but Bush has been lying to us for years and noone has ever even mentioned the word impeachment. What we need is a bipartisan government that wants to truly help the people of this country and not themselves as we have seen for the last six years.... and we still have two years to go. We should do away with political parties in the sense that candidates for these parties lower their moral standards of individualism and accept the views of a group that seems to gain the most notoriety with the public.

Back