So you want to get your knee down, eh?

Hey Keith if we are at the bash this year we are going to go to your favorite corner (you pick which one) and we are going to practice that corner until you get your knee down, And then we will move on to the next one where the camera guys are and get some nice pics of you doing it. :thumbsup:

Hey Keith if we are at the bash this year we are going to go to your favorite corner (you pick which one) and we are going to practice that corner until you get your knee down, And then we will move on to the next one where the camera guys are and get some nice pics of you doing it. :thumbsup:

Deal!

i cant wait till this spring so i can practice all the great info in this thread, nicely done tufbusa, thank you, ive never come close to dragging a knee, and now that ive read this whole thread i know what i was doin wrong:thumbsup::thumbsup:

well after reading most of this post over the last day or so, i was inspired to try out this knee down malarky :banghead:

after hours of :banghead:
:banghead:
:banghead:

and pretty tired hips not as young as i used to be ???

i finally did it :beerchug:
and then again :beerchug:
and again :beerchug:

:cheerleader:

now its time to get the left side down :please:

was fun and tiring trying

You Yankee Brothern who still haven't connected the knee slider to the pavement best get busy as our riding season is rapidly coming to an end!

I'm happy to see many of you have benifited from this thread. Even the cursty ole OP has learned a few things from all the input!

SteveO.jpg

Copy of 6-7-10 PIR 21++.jpg

SteveO 8-10-11 PR.jpg

Well after reading this thread and seeing some of the wicked pictures I found a nice big car park and practiced....... lucky for me my wife is a photographer and took some lovely shots...........:thumbsup:

haydabusa1-framed.jpg

haydabusa3-framed.jpg

haydabusa26-framed.jpg

haydabusa21-framed.jpg

haydabusa24-framed.jpg

haydabusa4-framed.jpg

haydabusa23-framed.jpg

haydabusa29-framed.jpg

Congratulations on getting your knee firmly planted. Great feeling, eh!

Getting off your bike that far is fine for parking lot play. However, I'd suggest not exaggerating your body off the bike that far once out of the parking lot. Get your bum back up on the seat with only one cheek off the seat (Max) while maintaining your head position to the inside of the center of the windscreen! Hanging off that far makes for a death grip on he bars in order to hang on. This has two negative effects. It keeps the front from the freedom to make corrections over bumps or uneven surface and it causes you to loose front end feel. Both of which are vital to safely completing the turn.

Greetings from Brazil

Me and my k8 busa on track

This photos are from the last track. June 2015

th_IMG-20150607-WA0059.jpg
th_IMG-20150607-WA0051.jpg
th_P1050287.jpg
th_P1050281.jpg
th_P1050275.jpg
th_P1040554.jpg

First time (last year), whith a friend.
Unfortunately he passed away. Excellent friend and rider

th_Sem%20tiacutetulo.png