So you got the gun and now you need ammo, look here.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ammo Seek is a site that updates almost every minute or as often as the sites they link will allow.
Ammo is supposedly confirmed and in stock if it says so. It has helped me before so I share it with you.

One of Blanca's secrets now available to you no charge :)

Ammo :: Ammunition :: Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com

Makes it easier to find what you're looking for without hours of searching or overpaying.

Cheers

hehhehe you know what I mean, been sittin here watching cartoon network trimming a thousand cases of 223.

here is another good site for ammo.

GunBot find 223 5.56 AR-15 ammo in stock

This is an ammo thread, did he link us to weed :laugh:

DSCN2781.JPG

Sorry Capt.
Seeing as how you sold ALL your guns I figured you didn't need your ammo site anymore.

Wow the price for .223/5.56 just kills me right now.

Hey MasterBlaster, you want my used .556 brass (M855/Lake City or Remington)? I'd rather give it away than throw it away. I don't have much at the moment (cause I'm not shooting my stock) but would be glad to find a good use for it...

Blanca, I just used this, pretty cool, but a lot of ammo places don't show up, I just ordered some .50 bmg, and the place I got it from was over a buck around cheaper then the site you posted, so people really need to still look, google shopping is your friend. A good tool, but you still need to look

Another thing I do is get on bing or google, type in my ammo I want and go back about page 4 or so and start looking, lots of ma and pa stores still have ammo and are not trying to retire off the current situation.

You can get 223 for .50 cents a round, still high, and 22lr for the right price, even 50 bmg under $3 a shot.

The prices are still stupid crazy right now, I used to buy 1000 rounds to my door for a little over $100 for 223 and $79 for 7.62x39.

Hey Blanca, I just bought a Remington 870 for home protection. Can you recommend a good brand and type to grab up? Also some cheap ammo for practice.

Another thing I do is get on bing or google, type in my ammo I want and go back about page 4 or so and start looking, lots of ma and pa stores still have ammo and are not trying to retire off the current situation.

You can get 223 for .50 cents a round, still high, and 22lr for the right price, even 50 bmg under $3 a shot.

The prices are still stupid crazy right now, I used to buy 1000 rounds to my door for a little over $100 for 223 and $79 for 7.62x39.

Depending on brand/type, if you find 5.56 for .50 cents a round, PM me...right now that would be a reasonable price.

Depending on brand/type, if you find 5.56 for .50 cents a round, PM me...right now that would be a reasonable price.

It was at Scheels, I don't know if you have one, selling 1000 rounds for $499, the guy putting it out on the shelve was almost begging someone to buy it, said this box will go for $1000 online on some sites, somebody buy it here. I was looking for .50 ammo and have just spent over$5k in the last month on weapons, I passed but kind of wish I didn't.

skydivr, I am pretty set with brass, only really need small rifle primers right now, hit my min on hand (10k)last week. I have so much brass, I am putting together a care package for the NYers on my other forum, want to get them well stocked before the hammer crosses the sickle up there, feel bad for my fellow formerly free countrymen.

Wow the price for .223/5.56 just kills me right now.

Hey MasterBlaster, you want my used .556 brass (M855/Lake City or Remington)? I'd rather give it away than throw it away. I don't have much at the moment (cause I'm not shooting my stock) but would be glad to find a good use for it...

Back