So wrong...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Don't want this to lead to cop-bashing, but I will admit, this is a case of a cop doing something wrong, and then acting like the biker is at fault...

Opinions? And please, don't make it an "all cops are bad" thread...this guy = complete tool IMHO

Slight language warning, from the cop :laugh:

You don't hit your brakes like that? What? That guy would have been flogged in court for rear ending the biker.

Didn't the cop say "You don't hit your brakes with someone behind you!" Ummmm, really? :banghead:

Someone please take this guys gun and cop car away NOW...OMG

holy crap, this needs to be shown to the cops supervisor. Cop should not have been following that close, and it is illegal to hit the brakes??? WTF?
I'm not sure I would have been able to be a nice as the rider in this video.
THE COP HIT HIM!!!! and then has the balls to say he could write the rider a bunch of tickets!?!?!?
soooo much wrong in that video.

#1 You can hit you're brakes whenever you need/want to. It is up to HIM to leave enough stopping room.

#2 Had you not had a camera that he noticed I think things could have turned out much worse.

#3 You seemed to have handled yourself well.

#4 I wonder how many other people have had an "experience" with this officer.

#5.......Well, Per the op's request I better just stop right there....

I can't believe the biker was able to keep his cool...I would have lost it immediately :rofl:

New England accent in Vegas? Yeah he really belongs.

And from now on just drive normal.
Drive normal?
Yes drive normal! ??? :rofl:

I think myself would have had fun with that cop. F him!

Hey, Is this YOUR video? If so can I snipe it & repost it on my tube? I think it should be posted everywhere to get some views. This is the type of thing that simply shows why people fear cops.

Imagine, a cop rear-ends you, then writes you a "sh&t load of tickets" so that the cop doesn't have to take responsibility.

He should have gotten out of his car, ran over and said "man i'm sorry are you ok"!!!

WTF~!

:lol: "drive normal" ...... If popping wheelies and going double the speed limit is normal, would he get in trouble? It was the cops request after all :laugh:

Hey, Is this YOUR video? If so can I snipe it & repost it on my tube?

WTF~!

No, if it was Vabs in Vegas, she'd be a drunk prostitute, not a motorcycle rider.... Don't you read other threads? :dunno:

Hey, Is this YOUR video? If so can I snipe it & repost it on my tube? I think it should be posted everywhere to get some views. This is the type of thing that simply shows why people fear cops.

Imagine, a cop rear-ends you, then writes you a "sh&t load of tickets" so that the cop doesn't have to take responsibility.

He should have gotten out of his car, ran over and said "man i'm sorry are you ok"!!!

WTF~!

It was posted on FB by a friend; pretty sure it'll be viral in no time...it was just posted yesterday on YouTube...

posting to my facebook...lets light this up and get this guy! Cops like this make the whole profession worse in the public eye!

Back