So who is getting the Motorola Razr?

Slowstang305

Registered
https://www.news4jax.com/tech/back-...LLsYaEM4btqP_rEfalXtef-tZkrjQdIFmrDIs-zv0M6_c
Motorola%20Razr%20Phones_1548082756419.jpg_17821256_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

$1500.00 clams for that phone? Seems outlandish in price...

I have a Samsung Rugby flip phone now I've had for 10yrs with no problems whatsoever.

$1500.00 clams for that phone? Seems outlandish in price...

I have a Samsung Rugby flip phone now I've had for 10yrs with no problems whatsoever.
a fool and his money are soon parted.... think about that price tag for a minute fellas.... even 300 dollars... ure being FLEECED/pimped/pounded

Says the guy with 30k+ in a motorcycle...it's not always about utility, sometimes we just want things.
Dead right Sir!
I have a good mate and he is always pointing out the stupid financial decisions that I supposedly make . . . he is the world's biggest tight ass,
He is worth around 2mill in assets and vast cash deposits, and lives in a 50 year old run down house in a craphole suburb in the city.
I just remind him every time he gives me a telling off, "no point being the richest corpse in the cemetery", enjoy it now, ya cant take it with you.
So yeah, sometimes we just want things.

I had a silver, grey, and 2 black!
They were my favorite.
Did I mention I'm hard on phones?
I'de like a new one, but will wait a couple years until they're free again.

I won't pay $1500 for one, but I do like the design. I have always had good luck with Motorola phones, I run them til they are no longer usable before I get another. I'll get a folding screen Razr at some point I'm sure.

This is a joke guys.... Right? Im pretty sure this is a joke.
"According to USA Today, when asked to confirm whether the Razr was returning, Motorola replied with a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ emoticon." lol c'mon

Not a joke. It's happening. It will look like the old Razr but be a new phone with a foldable screen.....
I saw the emoticon comment and laughed, but it's no joke. Patent applications have been filed.

If it does not have a glass back and you can drop it with out it shattering like grandmas old crystal glassware, and it has a headphone jack it will be an improvement over what the major manufacturers have offered over the past few years.

cheers
ken

Back