So, Who Has A Grom??? Post 'em Up!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
2016-06-25 Iphone import 22 Aug 16 001.JPG

My buddy Rory has one! He also rides a 09 Busa and has a Harley Davidson. I don't think he's on the oRg. though.

Paderolis, one of these times when I am back in Vegas, we'll have to meet up. That GROM is awesome... I really can't believe how much fun a 125 can be. Honda got this one right!

I keep seeing posts about these, what's so great? Are they fun in the corners or wheelie or something? Looks like something to take on an urban assault and hit some stairs sidewalks and parks lol!!!

They are an absolute blast- I don't know anyone who has ridden one and didn't absolutely love it. They are fun and fast in corners- very nimble! Easy to work on and definite conversation starters!

Actually I own two, bought the yellow one first for me but my son rides it more now.
So I just got me a brand new white one.

image_zpseebzmzbh.jpe

Getn them wheelies down with ease.....
image_zpspbk6ax38.jpe

Screenshot_20161023-145259_1477252950177_zpscfs5tukt.png

Last edited:
I just put the blue Honda plastics on it, I just need to add the stickers, powder coat the rims gold vs buying them new at $300+ Shipping and add a different color for the side caps as all I had was the white ones.
This one may stay stock for a while, I just wanna add an led headlight & turn signals to it for now.

20161105_144605_zpsjbyw81bj.jpg

Back