So who else rode home through the rain?

TheAtomicAss

Registered
Just as soon as I get off 129 towards 75, it just started pouring down. Add to that, traffic was doing 70+ the whole time. It got a little hairy around the trucks there for a while.

I got all the way to Covington, KY, and then slowed down at a traffic jam, a truck had overturned and blocked all but the far left lane of 75N. I think I could get used to lane splitting.
biggrin.gif

glad you made it home safe , that was alot of stuff to pack on a harley davidson ! uh, with a trailer !
bowdown.gif

Yep rain-- how did the front brakes perform when wet  
rock.gif
Suprisingly good.  Got the back end out when I was off the highway.  I felt the back of the bike wiggling, and I waited till it got dead center and lifted the rear.

Every time I stopped though, the discs were dry.  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146494889 -->

rock.gif

I scooted back home Saturday afternoon. I truly hate riding my bike in the rain. The Busa hasn't been in the rain yet and I'd just assume it stay that way!

Riding for 10 or 20 minutes in the rain is bad enough, but riding 4.5 to 5 hours is entirely waaaay too much.

The bash was fun and I really enjoyed meeting and riding with org members.
smile.gif

We rode back to Ohio Sunday morning,got home about 5pm, no rain at all.

Also forgot to mention, I got mooned on the way home. Bunch of teenagers in some piece of shid car stuck their asses out the window. I reported a car making dangerous maneuvers on the highway and they got pulled over
ices_rofl.gif

i rode home sunday about 2;00 a got some hit and miss but VERY windy
i only had an hour drive

We (Omslaw, GSXtacy, Pops Roos) were gonna ride out the Dragon and then stick them in the trailer around Maryville - but it started raining just before we hit the CROT.

Rather than chance the Dragon while wet, we stuck them in the trailer.

Good thing - GSXcite and I hit rain 4 - 5 different times heading back to KC!

Glad y'all made it home safely!

Back