So where is the liter bike section?

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
So whats up Cache? We voted for it months ago and the majority were in favor of a liter bike section of one form or another.

I'm sure it's gotta be around here somewhere
rock.gif

Actually the membership voted it down but Cache made one anyways, it's called the 'Smack shack'.
wink.gif

Actually the membership voted it down but Cache made one anyways, it's called the 'Smack shack'.
wink.gif
You can forget about those Busa mufflers for sure now....and I found out yesterday the likely new owner dont need them.
smile.gif

That is partly correct but overall the majority of voters were in favor of a liter bike section..get your #### straight before firing a round into my $hit.

Here it is... 62 against BUT 70 in favor a liter bike section of one for or another...........

wink.gif
You can forget about those Busa mufflers for sure now....and I found out yesterday the likely new owner dont need them.
smile.gif

That is partly correct but overall the majority of voters were in favor of a liter bike section..get your #### straight before firing a round into my $hit.
You have a serious temper my friend. I simply made a comment which if I'm not mistaken you were looking for by posting a thread and asking. You take things to personally far to often when something is posted.

Chill out - nobody fired a round into your $hit.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back