So, wher the heck is Whoa?

Brah I have no idea...Whoa has been working so much lately I guess he's just worn down all the time...I told him to slow his roll because the "Benjamins" are of no benefit if you can't use them...

Glad to hear that he's still around Stunnah. And you're right...all work and no play...well...uh...you all know the rest. He's probably stackin' his chips ($$$ for you short yellow bus riders) for Laguna.

Brian

Brah I have no idea...Whoa has been working so much lately I guess he's just worn down all the time...I told him to slow his roll because the "Benjamins" are of no benefit if you can't use them...
Tell him I'm in touch with the gilrs from Total Package and can hook him up if he is coming to Laguna.

I had nothing to do with his disappearance.
biggrin.gif

This is not good, I think we better check the evidence. Let's amke sure that we have not had any foul play at hand.

Glad to hear that he's still around Stunnah.  And you're right...all work and no play...well...uh...you all know the rest.  He's probably stackin' his chips ($$$ for you short yellow bus riders) for Laguna.

Brian
That would be nice if he was...I'ld take his credit...I hope we can work something out and make it...
wink.gif

Man I saw Whoa the other day and he looks bad...Has lost about 25 pounds...I guess it's his nerves...
rock.gif

Back