So what is the story behind the TOG and Deals Gap

jch364

Registered
I have been curious about the backstory between the Tailofthedragon and Dealsgap. Its obvious that there is bad blood between them but I was wondering what it all involves. Aside from the compitition aspect.

I didn't know there was a backstory...I just figured it's 2 businesses, healthy competition, room for 2, etc...both seen to do well enough and I've been to both every time I go there :)

I think there was some friction, which is expected when you are across the street and fighting for the same customers. I think it was over who was the original and who was late to the party. But I sort of thought it was more friendly competition than a shooting war. I think there was some friction between the camera guys too.

It just seemed that from what I have seen in on the tailofthedragon website that there was some bad blood. perhaps i am reading too much into it. Killboy used to be at crot i thought some years ago and now there is nothing i dont think with his logo. im probably reading to much into it.

Back