So what happens when you get caught going over 100 MPH

Good info there. I'm a little less scared to do it now:laugh:

But I only do the speed limit anyway :sulk:

Just for Common knowledge it is the officer choice whether or not to take you to jail & impound the vehicle. If he think you were reckless, thew vehicle is unsafe etc all reasons to go to jail the penalty is pretty excessive as well 1 year Suspension, 1 Year in Jail, huge fine. Everything depends on the officer & how you respond to him. I know this been there done that no jail time etc...

got stopped last night was doing well over 100 mph ..my friend got a ticket for his liscense plate light being out is all....

Last edited:
In Ontario, if you get nabbed for any speed of 50km/h(30mph) or higher, you get charged with street racing.
The penalty is automatic 1 week licence suspension, a $2000-10000 fine, and your vehicle gets impounded for 1 week(at a cost of another $1000-2000).
This is all determined by the officer at the side of the road and all costs except for the fine cannot be recovered.

They will do this for out of province people too, so if you are rolling through Ontario, keep the speed down.

The trooper that pulled me over was trying to clock me the whole time he was catching up with me,

I didn't know he was back there when I nailed it,Hhe said he finally got a lock on me at 104 in a 65, but I wasn't on my bike at the time. he wrote the ticket for that...Then was friendly and joked with us thats why he wouldn't onw a Busa, he'd kill himself going fast, lol...

North Carolina says if it's over 90 it can't be reduced in the court of law and if your second ticket in one year is over 75mph lic is suspended for 1 year automatically...

This is how I gotta roll now...

:brave:

Super9andBusa001.jpg

The officer who I stopped for in SC said he had no choice, that it wasn't up to him, and then slapped on the cuffs. :guns: Don't get me started on this whole thing.

no unfortunately I was the "first white boy they caught".

caught... hmmm I saw him before he even turned his lights on, I signaled to him I was pulling over, I pulled over, turned the bike off, put the kickstand down, and removed my helmet. I was courteous and respectful and had all of my paper work to present to him in order... :guns:

I don't really want to comment much more... I posted a thread way back when this whole incident happened. It really left me with a very bitter taste to LEO. It wasn't just the one officer it was all of them.

He was probably looking to get a promotion.

Hey, if that was what they said to you (first white boy being caught) sue the PD for racial discrimination.

The officer who I stopped for in SC said he had no choice, that it wasn't up to him, and then slapped on the cuffs. :guns: Don't get me started on this whole thing.

Sorry to hear that dude,

I think NC leaves it up to the officer, Had I been "reckless" and "endangering" another motorist he would have done that to me...

Guess I should count my blessings I was in NC and not another 3-miles down the road I would have been in SC...

It makes you think about running for sure though, lol...

:brave:

Back