So what happened to BulletTrain?

Thanks for stopping in BT. Always good to have you around.
cool.gif

I know the 10R is way above my abilities in the twisties..the 636 should be a blast!

I hope you do get a Busa to go along with it, really that would make a near perfect set of bikes, a 6R and a Busa.

IMO you tend to forget what it feels like to ride a certain bike, not totally forget, i mean you know you went fast and have some words to describe how it feels and handles but until you get back on that bike you wont really know.
Get back on a Busa BulletTrain and I bet you will feel as if you have come full circle and will have an appreciation for the bike like never before.

Glad to see you popping back in BT.....
Alittle history lesson for those folks trying to keep up!
BT started out wanting ET so he bought a Busa, but alas ET wasn't for BT so he moved on.... Then came the Black Kawi, BT loved X10, he called her El Diablo which as far as we knew meant "Sin". But the sin of ole X10 was to much for most men and BT had to move on.... Now comes 636 (little Kawi) thirty digits less sinfull than its predecesor but just as tempting with its sleek lines and gracefullness in the corners. Will BT keep her? I'll keep you posted for the REST OF THE STORY.

smile.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif

I know the 10R is way above my abilities in the twisties..the 636 should be a blast!

I hope you do get a Busa to go along with it, really that would make a near perfect set of bikes, a 6R and a Busa.

IMO you tend to forget what it feels like to ride a certain bike, not totally forget, i mean you know you went fast and have some words to describe how it feels and handles but until you get back on that bike you wont really know.
Get back on a Busa BulletTrain and I bet you will feel as if you have come full circle and will have an appreciation for the bike like never before.
Not quite ready to complete the circle. Workin' in that direction though, or so it seems.
wink.gif
And yeah, a 636 and a busa would be a hell of a pair of stable mates.
super.gif

Hey BT... really nice to see you on the board!!
biggrin.gif

...636 is a nice choice... one sext looking bike
cool.gif
Yeah, I think I will enjoy it.
wink.gif
oh BTW ...i put my money down on a K5 bro
biggrin.gif

...thanks for all the input you gave me regarding the 10r while i was deciding on a liter bike
smile.gif
I hope the k5 frame cracking thing is hype, just like it was with the 10R. There was one pic floatin' around that really made the weld on the k5 frame look defective though. I know how that goes... Don't know the full story... It was a post-crash pic, but the weld didn't look like it had good penetration to begin with. Looked shallow and porous. May be nothing but it does raise questions, just like the 10R frame pics did... I've kept check on mine and no signs of stress or cracks at all... I wish you the same luck.
beerchug.gif

And no problem on the info.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Good to hear from you, bro! And guess who just made it back to the good ole' US of A! Feeling a little drained from the trip, but it is good to be back! If you keep this up you will eventually try every bike available!
laugh.gif

BT glad Your still kickin. Before You buy the 636 Please go try out a 04 RC51 It may be the answer to Your prayers.

Hey Chris....good to see you here. What ever became of the paint shop project? Still gonna do that set of plastics for me?? I always said I'd be honored to let you do a set...and the profit might make a Vette payment!

Good to hear from ya BT!! Don't be a stranger. ( although, they don't come much stranger!)

Good to hear from you, bro! And guess who just made it back to the good ole' US of A! Feeling a little drained from the trip, but it is good to be back! If you keep this up you will eventually try every bike available!
laugh.gif
Man! You here to stay this time?
rock.gif
Good to have you back on this side, man. I know you've gotta be glad to be back.
beerchug.gif

And yes, eventually I want to try every bike made.
biggrin.gif

Hey Chris....good to see you here. What ever became of the paint shop project? Still gonna do that set of plastics for me?? I always said I'd be honored to let you do a set...and the profit might make a Vette payment!
Paint shop is still on hold. Just haven't gotten around to doing the floor. I need to get back on it.
drooling3.gif
I haven't forgotten you. Just slackin' on gettin' it goin...

To fill you in on my latest insanity... I'm sort of wrapped up in a mid-life crisis thing right now. Been thinkin' crazy thoughts... Even considering getting a Corvette, believe it or not. Trying to talk myself out of that, but it is one of my dream rides. Actually, it's the only dream ride I've ever REALLY wanted that I haven't owned yet. Lookin' at some 2002-2003 Z06 hardtops. Hopefully good sense will prevail and I won't do it though...
wink.gif
Great to see you back here, boss. Always love reading your insights and your philosophies.

But I'm calling bull$hit on this one, pal!
biggrin.gif

I've wanted a Vette since I was a little kid, before I could even drive a go cart. I'm 39 now and as soon as the checkbook allows it, I'm gettin' that Vette and all the cretins calling out, "Mid-life crisis!" can kiss my lilly-white a$$!!!!

If ya want the damn thing, go get it! Let the pups whine all they want!

evil.gif

--Wag--

Ahhhh, defininatly the sign of a mid-life crisis, wanting a vett
laugh.gif

The problem is you are wayyyyy too young for that
tounge.gif

Anyway, I am glad to hear from you again BT, and I hope you find something that makes you happy.

And post some so we know you're OK
biggrin.gif

To fill you in on my latest insanity... I'm sort of wrapped up in a mid-life crisis thing right now. Been thinkin' crazy thoughts... Even considering getting a Corvette, believe it or not. Trying to talk myself out of that, but it is one of my dream rides. Actually, it's the only dream ride I've ever REALLY wanted that I haven't owned yet. Lookin' at some 2002-2003 Z06 hardtops. Hopefully good sense will prevail and I won't do it though...
wink.gif
Great to see you back here, boss. Always love reading your insights and your philosophies.

But I'm calling bull$hit on this one, pal!
biggrin.gif

I've wanted a Vette since I was a little kid, before I could even drive a go cart. I'm 39 now and as soon as the checkbook allows it, I'm gettin' that Vette and all the cretins calling out, "Mid-life crisis!" can kiss my lilly-white a$$!!!!

If ya want the damn thing, go get it! Let the pups whine all they want!

evil.gif

--Wag--
Got a friend in the car biz lookin' for a deal on a sweet, well cared for black 2002 Z06 hardtop for a good price. That's what I've decided I want, if I go through with it.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back