So what happened to BulletTrain?

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
What the hell happened to BulletTrain, one does not just stop posting cold turkey from a site for no good reason...something bad must have happened.

This guy used to post constantly, did he lay his bike down or something?

He stopped in last week and said a quick hello. I think he just spends his time on the 10 board. Probably got tired of some members b*tching about his 10 posts. I always enjoyed the pics and knowledge. Oh Well, Chris is a really good guy.

ya, i dont know if he ever remembered me or not but i used to like
poke.gif
he was fun

I talked to him over on the zx10 board a few weeks ago. I think he is kept pretty busy over there since he is a moderater and I also think he got tired of people giving him a hard time over here about his bike choice. He is a good guy and will help you any way that he can its to bad that he doesn't want to come around here much anymore.
wink.gif

Yeah - Chris was a cool cat. One of the guys who helped sway my decision to the Busa back in September / October.

If it was about his 10, whoever gave him crap about it, run off a good guy, even before I was a member I would come in and read post, always saw his name up contributing to this site and his 10 is a nice azz bike If I remember correctly everyone here always says get what you want He did, so NO ONE had room to knock him about it Just my opinion

Yeah miss his posts!!

... hey cache maybe, we should all invitehim back... what say???
biggrin.gif

I would love to have him back, Imiss his posts , that guy was a nice guy and offered plenty to this board.

makes sense to me -- this is largely a busa board and he's busa-less....

He was a decent chap, but he's in the other camp now.

makes sense to me  -- this is largely a busa board and he's busa-less....

He was a decent chap, but he's in the other camp now.
More than a decent chap! A great person that would give anything for anyone! He does have a lot going on with his 10, but more stuff with work and an injury to overcome. Busa or no he is always welcome here!

I talked with him about a week ago. He's doing fine, but has been having some ongoing problems with a pinched nerve. Nothin new, just an existing injury that flared up.

He's in good spirits from what I could tell and is doing okay.

I'm not exactly sure why he left the board, but for Chris to leave, it had to be a good reason. I'm not going to ask for his reason...that's his business. He's one helluva good guy. I know I miss having him around.

I PM'd him asking why he left, he replied and said he would rather not discuss it. I was left with the impression that it was a specific person/incident, but he didn't come out and say so.

Earler in the year when my daughter was having some serious medical problems, BT was one of our biggest moral supporters. Miss him too, but be assured that he is spreading his BTness on the other board.
smile.gif

BS--

"Busa or no he is always welcome here!"

didn't think I implied he wasn't....

my only point was that reading about busas, busa mods, pics of busas, may not be high on his priority list now is all...

BS--

"Busa or no he is always welcome here!"

didn't think I implied he wasn't....

my only point was that reading about busas, busa mods, pics of busas, may not be high on his priority list now is all...
I thought I read one of his last posts awhile back about him getting another Busa...talking about the mods he was starting on again??....

Back