So U survived Black Friday! What couldn't U live without?

BlackFriday all the hype or more like hunting snipe?

• Yea baby, must do for the best deals...

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Nope not for me, now go back to bed...

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Whats BlackFriday?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
With all the hype surrounding this Holiday event I wanted to know how many folks went out for some deals. How many did the online thing? Tells/show us what ya got....

I did the online thingy and bought a new desktop for myself from Ibuypower.com

Wifey and daughter did the whole get up early thing. :whistle:
Thats a lot of work if you ask me. Not exactly sure what they got but I know they filled their automobile up with something.

grabbed a SHA-WEET new Makita AVT (i.e:it dont vibrate when ya cut) 15amp SAWZALL from Home Cheapo, and wifey nabbed a bunch of picture-keychain thingies, MP3 players, LED xmas lites, timers, and we grabbd a 8' Fraser Fir for the LR *mmmm....real trees smell da BEST!* for $35:thumbsup:

The wife went to work, I went to work...... Black Friday is not for me, too many people... I don't deal with crowded places well.......

I didn't go anywhere near a store today. Scared of getting run over by a sale crazed obese person in a souped up electric scooter chair.:laugh:

it was nucking futz here on long island. some dude got trampled to death (yes dead) when he opend the doors at the wally world :banghead: The people walked over him while the EMS/Police were doing CPR to get into the store. They ripped the doors off the hinges and bent the metal ??? Is there really anything in Walmart worth that? ??? So the police closed the store for the rest of the day ... and I hear they are going to review security tapes and press charges for murder. :thumbsup:

Anywho, I have been shopping online for a new TV and finally decided on an LG 70series. Found them online at best buy but alas, they were sold out. Decided to call the local store, heck they didnt even have them on display but had 6 of them :thumbsup:

15000:1 contrast, 32", 1080P, all the bells and whistles .... $699 :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Of course I had to get a stand with it, so you know what I'm doing the rest of the night :laugh:

I used to go, but none of my friends have sitters for all their kids. ??? Last year I did the online thing, but didn't find a ton that I needed.

Today I went around 1pm with Anastasia and ended up getting some Early Bird deals that were supposed to end at 1pm....apparently Kohl's extended to 3pm. 60% off a party dress for her and some clothes for my 3 nieces.

Oh....and a pair of jeans for myself at 50% off. :whistle:

oh yeah, I slept in ... screw getting up early on fridays... I do that every week on mondays and thats pleny enough for me :whistle:

it was nucking futz here on long island. some dude got trampled to death (yes dead) when he opend the doors at the wally world :banghead: The people walked over him while the EMS/Police were doing CPR to get into the store. They ripped the doors off the hinges and bent the metal ??? Is there really anything in Walmart worth that? ??? So the police closed the store for the rest of the day ... and I hear they are going to review security tapes and press charges for murder. :thumbsup:

That's horrible!! I can't imagine.

I used to go, but none of my friends have sitters for all their kids. ??? Last year I did the online thing, but didn't find a ton that I needed.

Today I went around 1pm with Anastasia and ended up getting some Early Bird deals that were supposed to end at 1pm....apparently Kohl's extended to 3pm. 60% off a party dress for her and some clothes for my 3 nieces.

Oh....and a pair of jeans for myself at 50% off. :whistle:

heh, they must not have done that great, just got an email saying they were going to do the same sales again tomorrow :beerchug:

heh, they must not have done that great, just got an email saying they were going to do the same sales again tomorrow :beerchug:

That would be cool! I'm going shopping tomorrow without Anastasia....I can get all her stuff! :woot:

Picked up a Sony Blue Ray Disc Player at Conn's for $179 as opposed to the normal $299. That and a bottle of cologne. Nothing major.

Picked up a new Helmet today, But it was like 3:00 p.m.

BIKE 045.jpg

We did the online thing, and then went and picked up a couple of things that we couldnt get online. Took us a total of 2 hours with probably an hour of that being drive time. We were still up because we both work nights so it wasnt that big of a deal.

Just heard from a buddy of mine who went ot Cycle Gear to pick up a new tire today. it is not advertised but there is a 50% discounts on Shoei X11 and Rf1000 helemts till close on Saturday. He pickedu p a nice X11 for 249.00

Back