So this is what it is to own a Busa...

Paul42

Registered
Yaaaa the skies cleared up and the roads dried out so I was able to take my new bike out for a spin. I started to head to my favorite country road and right when i was going to make a turn onto it I notice in my rear view mirror a camaro (2000ish) with an intercooler smiling from the front bumper. Guess what, he followed me. Well we were right behind a large truck and I was able to pass but he wasnt. I didnt feel like racing anyone anyways since I am still unfamiliar with the bike. And it was for the best. 2 miles up the road there was a cop on the side of the road radaring. I just happen to not be speeding but his eyes followed me as I went by. I decided to head home and a WRX STI comes flying up on me. There was way too much traffic to race so I lucked out again. I am not a macho guy who has to race everyone who tries anyways but I have a feeling this is going to happen most of the times I go out huh? How come no one wanted a piece of my Katana 750?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

I get the chance at least twice a day....
wink.gif
If I feel up to it I usually crack her open, which isn't but twice a day....
tounge.gif
cool.gif

you'll find that most people mess with you just to see what the Busa will do. There are very few street cars that can give you a run for the money anyway.

It will happen. Had Mustang that wanting to race, well he lost.Don't even know why they try.Just a young kid that was trying to impress his girlfriend I guess.
It was fun playing with him from light to light.

Back